PDA

View Full Version : chris is the man!

thefitisgay
08-19-2008, 08:37 PM
i got the bottom end gasket kit from him (nice ship time btw i think i got it in 3 days pretty good for accross the country) and started putting the pan gasket in.... hit a little bump so i figured id give him a call left it ring like 3 times then figured eh... its sunday then like an hour later (i have NO sense of time whatsoever specially when im working on my car) my phone rings chris called me back on SUNDAY...i almost didnt beleive it i didnt even leave a message lol

to be completely honest i was a little disapointed that i had to permatex the rails (the long parts not the end seals) on my 85 block but hey... chris is just a great guy not a friggen miracle worker right? i mean if the part existed he would have got it for me but they just dont make them

in short props to chris!:clap::clap::clap:

ps im gunna be picking up a used turbo soon.... and i heard that i should store it full of oil so the seals dont go bad... if you could give me a few pointers it would be greatly appriciated

oh yea and thanks big time man :thumb: i really mean it

Chris W
08-19-2008, 10:48 PM
i got the bottom end gasket kit from him (nice ship time btw i think i got it in 3 days pretty good for accross the country) and started putting the pan gasket in.... hit a little bump so i figured id give him a call left it ring like 3 times then figured eh... its sunday then like an hour later (i have NO sense of time whatsoever specially when im working on my car) my phone rings chris called me back on SUNDAY...i almost didnt beleive it i didnt even leave a message lol

to be completely honest i was a little disapointed that i had to permatex the rails (the long parts not the end seals) on my 85 block but hey... chris is just a great guy not a friggen miracle worker right? i mean if the part existed he would have got it for me but they just dont make them

in short props to chris!:clap::clap::clap:

ps im gunna be picking up a used turbo soon.... and i heard that i should store it full of oil so the seals dont go bad... if you could give me a few pointers it would be greatly appriciated

oh yea and thanks big time man :thumb: i really mean it

No problem with the Sunday Tech support :thumb: Sorry I couldn't get to the phone when you first called.

While we do sell other brands of gaskets, we prefer to offer Mopar over other aftermarket versions in order to provide the highest quality product for our customers.

Turbo oil seals are made of carbon so there should be no concerns of them drying out.

Chris-TU