PDA

View Full Version : TU.com time for a new look :-)

Chris W
08-14-2008, 08:14 PM
We are currently updating our website including correcting the UPS shipping calculator and HOPEFULLY adding USPS.

:rockon::dancingbana::banaride::banana-mario::bounce2::clap2::thumb:.

I notice a few of you were trying to place orders right now and they are not going through correctly. Please hold off until later tonight once we have completed the transition. If it's an urgent matter don't hesitate to contact us at 602-762-6678.

And let us know what you think of the new look:D

Thanks!

Chris-TU

omni_840
08-14-2008, 08:58 PM
And let us know what you think of the new look:D

Thanks!

Chris-TU

Looks good, I can't wait to try out the new shipping calculator:eyebrows:

BadAssPerformance
08-14-2008, 09:31 PM
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti.

¿Que?

LOL.. the new site look good :thumb:

Chris W
08-14-2008, 09:34 PM
¿Que?

LOL.. the new site look good :thumb:

Just trying to cater to my foreign customers too. :thumb:

Chris-TU

bradp
08-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Looks VERY professional. Nice job Chris.

1966 dart wagon
08-14-2008, 11:25 PM
I agree with brad it does look very professional, nice job on the new graphics, and it doesnt slow down my laptop, so im very happy since it tends to have problems with big graphics and such.

Very nice job, and as stated i cant wait to try the new shipping calculator :thumb:

GLHNSLHT2
08-15-2008, 12:08 AM
well I'll look at it in a bit, but I hope it didn't change too much. Your site was very very easy to navigate through to find stuff. Unlike other's (cough) out there.

black86glhs
08-15-2008, 12:28 AM
well I'll look at it in a bit, but I hope it didn't change too much. Your site was very very easy to navigate through to find stuff. Unlike other's (cough) out there.
You'll like it. Looking up parts is the same or darn close.
Chris, like it a lot!

Clay
08-15-2008, 09:34 AM
including correcting the UPS shipping calculator and HOPEFULLY adding USPS.

Oh thank God! :amen:

Chris W
08-18-2008, 02:47 PM
So far the UPS calculator seems to be working correctly. If anyone sees any problems when using the site please bring them to our attention so we can address them immediately.

Thanks for everyone's input!:thumb:

Chris-TU

GLHS592
08-18-2008, 06:45 PM
It looks tons better than the old site. However, I do have a suggestion. Could you put your categories on the left in alphabetical order?

moparfwdsleeper
08-19-2008, 12:18 AM
Mostly Spanish on my end:confused2:

About Us, Homepage, and Shopping area = English FTW!

DC Turismo
08-19-2008, 02:03 AM
It looks tons better than the old site. However, I do have a suggestion. Could you put your categories on the left in alphabetical order?

+1 :thumb:

Let me point out as well that the title to your Online Shop page is just 'turbos' (shown in the very top window bar). All the others say 'Turbos Unleashed' which is what I believe you want it to say as well. :thumb:

And don't you mean that those AF monitors are 'Turbo Mopar' specific there Chris? :nod::nod::nod:

turbovanman²
08-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Wow, gotta say, that looks good. :nod: The old site was kinda 70's, :eyebrows:

moparzrule
08-19-2008, 06:20 AM

Not sure what you mean, they've always been in alphabetical order...this is copied and pasted off the website-

Air/Fuel Monitors (1)
Blow Off Valves-> (4)
Brakes
Chrysler TC by Maserati (1)
Cryogenic Tempering (1)
Custom Performance Calibrations-> (2)
Electrical Sensors (8)
Engine Bolts and Fasteners (11)
Engine Gaskets-> (12)
Engine Hardware-> (26)
Exhaust-> (18)
Exhaust Manifolds/Headers-> (3)
Fidanza (4)
Fuel-> (21)
Garage Sale
Ignition
Induction (1)
Intercoolers-> (2)
Limited Slip Differentials-> (3)
OBX Racing Sports
Performance Clutches (8)
Performance Cylinder Heads (1)
Performance Engine Packages (1)
Performance Flywheels (4)
Performance Oil Pans (2)
Performance Spark Plug Wire Sets-> (1)
Poly Motor and Accessory Mounts (21)
Ported Intake & Exhaust Manifold-> (4)
Silicone Hoses and Accessories (6)
SRT-4 and PT Cruiser Parts (2)
Strut Tower Bars (1)
Thermal Coatings and Polishing (5)
TIII 16-Valve Vehicle Parts (8)
TIV VNT Vehicle Parts (3)
Transmission Accessories (2)
Transmissions-> (5)
TU Decals and Apparel (4)
TU Gift Certificates (1)
Turbo Oil and Coolant Lines-> (14)
TurboCharger Accessories-> (33)
TurboChargers-> (29)
Vacuum Blocks and Accessories (2)
ValveTrain (3)
Videos (2)

contraption22
08-19-2008, 10:01 AM
Very nice new look!

Why is the FAQ in latin?

Nemesismachine
08-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Need to blur the wheels that are supposed to be moving. Looks like a riced out strobe light wheel mod. LOL

Nice site, I like the layout much better than the previous ensemble.

GLHS592
08-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Not sure what you mean, they've always been in alphabetical order...this is copied and pasted off the website-

Most categories take up two lines in my browser. When you glance at them, it appears to not be in alphabetical order. It makes it kind of confusing when you are going down through the list.

For example:
Transmission
Accessories (2)
Transmissions-> (5)
TU Decals and
Apparel (4)
TU Gift Certificates (1)
Turbo Oil and Coolant
Lines-> (14)

Each color is a different category. If you go down through that list just looking at the first letter in each line, it appears to be out of order alphabetically. If you could put each item on only one line or put a dash/asterisk in front of each item, it would make it a little less confusing.

It's just a suggestion. No harm meant. :thumb:

cordes
08-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Very nice new look!

Why is the FAQ in latin?

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought it was Latin if it isn't. My Greek and Latin stink, but I can at least get around town with my Spanish and some pointing at things. :confused2:

moparzrule
08-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Most categories take up two lines in my browser. When you glance at them, it appears to not be in alphabetical order. It makes it kind of confusing when you are going down through the list.

For example:
Transmission
Accessories (2)
Transmissions-> (5)
TU Decals and
Apparel (4)
TU Gift Certificates (1)
Turbo Oil and Coolant
Lines-> (14)

Each color is a different category. If you go down through that list just looking at the first letter in each line, it appears to be out of order alphabetically. If you could put each item on only one line or put a dash/asterisk in front of each item, it would make it a little less confusing.

Ah, I see. No harm done, I just didn't know what you were talking about LOL.

Chris W
08-19-2008, 10:24 PM
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought it was Latin if it isn't. My Greek and Latin stink, but I can at least get around town with my Spanish and some pointing at things. :confused2:

Very nice new look!

Why is the FAQ in latin?

Greek, Latin or whatever it was is gone. New info, links, FAQ, customer rides and troubleshooting coming soon.

For example:
Transmission
Accessories (2)
Transmissions-> (5)
TU Decals and
Apparel (4)
TU Gift Certificates (1)
Turbo Oil and Coolant
Lines-> (14)

DONE! There is an * in front of each category.

Thanks for your suggestions and keep them coming :thumb:

Chris-TU

GLHS592
08-19-2008, 11:19 PM
DONE! There is an * in front of each category.

Thanks for your suggestions and keep them coming :thumb:

That is much better!