PDA

View Full Version : Status of turbo rebuild???

Ghettosmurf
07-28-2008, 11:19 PM
Chris,

This is "Brian from Michigan" and I would just like to know exactly what the status is of my turbo that was said to have been shipped on the 7th of July, but I did not receive a tracking number. It's going on THREE months and I would just like my $600, including shipping and replacement parts, to account for something. Order #2919.

Thanks!
Brian

Chris W
07-29-2008, 02:24 AM
Chris,

This is "Brian from Michigan" and I would just like to know exactly what the status is of my turbo that was said to have been shipped on the 7th of July, but I did not receive a tracking number. It's going on THREE months and I would just like my $600, including shipping and replacement parts, to account for something. Order #2919.

Thanks!
Brian

A tracking number was emailed to you last week.:confused2: PM me and I will provide it to you again.

Chris-TU

black86glhs
07-29-2008, 04:06 AM
Chris,
You arent getting all of us Bryans(Brians) mixed up are you? I'm both joking and being serious.

Chris W
07-29-2008, 11:19 AM
Chris,
You arent getting all of us Bryans(Brians) mixed up are you? I'm both joking and being serious.

You know, after travelling 12,000 miles for 2 conventions in less then a month anything is possible.:o I will double check when I get in the office.

Chris-TU