PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 91 Daytona Shelby

D's91shelby
07-15-2008, 10:31 PM
I am putting up for sale a 91 Daytona Shelby. I am the second owner, I purchased car in Aug. of 07. The car is originally from Florida and has always been garaged, there is no rust on the car. There have been no modifications to the car. It has new struts, tires, p.s. pump, fuel injection wiring harness, oil sending unit, the coolant line that feeds into the turbo. The exterior is is still very shiny, with a couple of small dings in passenger side door and afew light scratches on the rear bumper cover. The interior is a 8.5 with the drivers side seat having a tear in the leather, the headliner is starting to sag some. The only mechanical problem that I know of is the typical odometer has quit, the car has 83,000 registered miles on it, I have personally only put around 300 miles on the car, car is titled for this mileage. The odometer quit working in March. Has p.w. windows, locks, mirrors, cruise, tilt, A/C, has the seldom seen red and black interior. No sunroof. Asking $3800 or o.b.o. Pics can be viewed at
http://s297.photobucket.com/album

86Shelby
07-15-2008, 11:24 PM
FYI the link doesn't work.

Daytona_Shopper
08-27-2008, 11:56 PM
Is this still for sale? If so, any pictures available? The link still does not work.
Thanks.