PDA

View Full Version : T3 Stock W/ CE Flash and 2-step added

ShelGame
07-13-2008, 11:09 AM
This is really just a teaser for Turbonator T3 when I (finally) get it finished - hopefully by fall.

This is a stock T3 cal with CE Flash and the 2-Step added. The 2-step is a little more basic than the 'real' turbonator stuff. It only runs off speed. It's set to turn off above 3mph, but you can raise or lower that if you like (there's a constant in the table file for it). The CE Flash for knock is exactly the same as the T-SMEC code.

This cal also has OB turned off, the rev limiter set to 8192 (the max) and the speed limiter set to 255mph (also the max).

I made this for Simon, and thought I'd post it in case anyone else wants to try it out.

The table file is based on my 'old' dis-assy and so doesn't really match the naming conventions in any of the Turbonator cals. It should be pretty close to the names in the other SBEC cals I posted previously, though.

turbovanmanČ
07-18-2008, 02:11 PM
Thanks man, :hail:

Turbo Joe
01-31-2009, 11:18 AM
any updates on the stock T3 timing table in 3D form?

ShelGame
01-31-2009, 12:18 PM
You mean tweaks for more power? I never realy messed with it.

Turbo Joe
03-14-2009, 02:18 AM
no tweaks just a translation from chrysler code into a readable for me 3d code like fast aem or big stuff.. so i can program a standalone with a STOCK TIII cal and then I'll adjust it as needed.
someone in dcal i think did a "Q-Bert" print out of a 89 2.2 TII cal for spark and fuel can u make one like that for the T3? sorry for the q-bert analogy but its what comes to mind..lol

ShelGame
03-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Eh, not really. I did that for the timing table when I translated the T3 3D timng surface to the old 2D table format for Simon. But, the fuel is more difficult. Chrysler runs 3D table inputs thru a transfer function first, and the MAP transfer function isn't constant slope. The set it up to have more MAP resolution in vacuum (for emissions and driveability, I assume), and less resolution in boost. Plus, the fuel table is really just an adjustment factor to the 'base' A/F ratio which is setup as constant. It would be pretty time consuming to translate that to something like AEM/Fast.

Millerman340
06-25-2009, 12:32 AM
So U finally making a "good cal for the T3 cars Rob? I want one for 72lb injectors!:evil:

ShelGame
06-29-2009, 03:24 PM
No, not yet...

ShelGame
04-18-2011, 09:30 PM
This is the same cal as above (basically), but with a complete table file (product of my Turbonator T3 development). If you prefer to mess with the binary directly, this is the file to do it with...