PDA

View Full Version : TU at Chryslers@Carlise July 11th through 13th

Chris W
07-09-2008, 05:15 PM
TU at Chryslers@Carlise July 11th through 13th

Be sure to stop by the Turbos Unleashed display at Chryslers@Carlisle this weekend. We are located at booths I-97 through I-100. We will have many of our most popular products on display and available to sell as well as a few "New" items which we have introduced this year.

John Spiva from Poly Bushings will be joining us again. If you are looking to improve your vehicles handling capabilities then Johnny is the man to see. He offers sway bars, suspension bushings and polyurethane motor mounts to keep your engine in it's place.

Mike Holler will also be on hand to introduce a few new energy saving tips and products that will enhance the fuel mileage of our vehicles.

TU clutch manufacturer will be at our booth on Saturday and Sunday to discuss our new transmission and clutch products including our new lightened steel flywheels. Marc can also offer plenty of technical support and advice on how to choose the proper clutch for you application.

NEW PRODUCTS FROM TURBOS UNLEASHED

TU CAST IRON HYBRID HEADERS- You saw the prototype last year, now come on by and check out the production versions in person. We have them coated and un-coated. These were originally designed to relocate the turbo in order to simplify the installation of a T3/T4 or DBB upgrade. They will also allow you to R&R the turbo in under an hour and without pulling the cylinder head.

CAMSHAFTS! CAMSHAFTS! CAMSHAFTS! -We have heard your requests and have come up with affordable solutions that won’t leave you broke. All the latest performance profiles to choose from.

SOLID LIFTERS- Once again, we have heard your requests and have followed through with product.

LIGHTENED STEEL FLYWHEELS- For when Aluminum flywheels just aren’t enough. These Steel versions are produced by an OEM manufacturer and allow for heat dissipation through the crankshaft.

RICH BRYANT MSD IGNITION PRODUCTS- We know a good thing when we see it and Rich’s products have proven themselves over and over again. We now offer RB’s products on our site including the hybrid ignition caps which does away with our factory spade terminal design and replaces them with the more conventional style cap and wires.

CHRYSLERS@CARLISLE SPECIALS

Cast Iron Headers Regularly $425. NOW $375.
LIMITED SUPPLIES ON HAND AND NO RAINCHECKS!!

TU Custom Billet H-Beam Connecting Rods Regularly $550. NOW $499

TU 3” Aluminized Downpipes Regularly $125. NOW $99.
LIMITED SUPPLIES ON HAND AND NO RAINCHECKS!!

SAVE ON SHIPPING AND PICK YOUR PRODUCTS UP IN PERSON!

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT OUR BOOTH LOCATED AT I-97 TO I-100.

Chris-TU

DC Turismo
07-24-2008, 01:39 AM
No one has done this yet so I will.

Thank you (as well as Johnny and Dave) for coming all the way out to Carlisle . It's really nice to have vendors travel so far to such a big Mopar event in order to gather interest for our community of vehicles. It was nice talking with you while we were out there and look forward to seeing you just a couple spots over from me next year as well!

Chris W
07-25-2008, 01:41 PM
No one has done this yet so I will.

Thank you (as well as Johnny and Dave) for coming all the way out to Carlisle . It's really nice to have vendors travel so far to such a big Mopar event in order to gather interest for our community of vehicles. It was nice talking with you while we were out there and look forward to seeing you just a couple spots over from me next year as well!

Thanks Billy! It was great meeting you again also.

I'm sure I speak for both Johnny and Dave as well when I say we truly appreciate your business and we look forward to attending SDAC and C@C again next year:thumb:

Chris-TU

oldgregg
07-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Since Billy spoke up.

Yes, thanks to the vendors for showing up.

It was great to see you guys as it' s been 4 yrs since I've seen Dave & Chris & 7 yrs since I've seen Johnny & it was cool doing some catch up!

Michael_Valentine
07-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Thanks from me as well, was nice finally being able to see the individuals behind the emails. You both have great products and looking forward to anything new you come up with in the future.