PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: FS: 85 Omni GLH-T $1800

Turbo224
07-08-2008, 03:51 AM
85 Dodge Omni GLH-T for sale. Santa Fe Blue with light blue interior. My brother bought this car and then lost interest, so I am listing it for sale for him.

Exterior: Body is in good shape. One dent on the rear valence under the bumper. Paint looks really nice on about 70% of the car. Roof, hatch, and the panel between the hood and the windsheild have the typical clearcoat problem. Paint on the hood, doors, fenders, and the quarter panels looks beautiful. There are a few rust bubbles coming through on the drip rails and in front of both rear tires. Frame rails and floors are solid. All four pizzas are there (missing one center cap) and are in good shape. I believe the clear coat has been stripped on them and someone began sanding them down to polish them. Car needs tires. Front ground fx and fog lights are cracked.

Interior: Interior is a little dirty, but it is still mostly complete. Dash mat has large crack, but I found a replacement that will go with the car. Interior is missing front speakers and grills, and the proper shift knob. Everything could use a good steam cleaning.

The original T1/525 are in the car right now but I was told it was knocking. I have a good running T1/525 that will go with the car for free if the next owner wants it. I will even pull the old motor and drop the good motor and trans in there if you want but I will not have time to get it running.

Asking price is $1800 obo.

Car is located in Salt Lake City Ut. Owner is responsible for picking up the car, or arranging shipping. I will gladly trailer the car to a shipping company here in Salt Lake if needed. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

Tyler 801-440-4730

Ubmbass
07-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Oh man, you REALLY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sell this car to me for what you paid for it, or I will kill you LOL!!

boostjunkie_07
07-08-2008, 10:38 PM
im not trying to low ball but $1500 is my spending limit would you take that? jus asking if no not a problem cause it is a sweat car

Turbo224
07-09-2008, 03:57 AM
im not trying to low ball but $1500 is my spending limit would you take that? jus asking if no not a problem cause it is a sweat car

Thats is a perfectly fair offer, thats why I have "obo" in there. Check your pm's.

Ubmbass
07-09-2008, 11:56 PM
I just find it shitty that I would have bought this car and actually done something with it, this guy beats me to the punch, then wants to sell it like 2 months later for a pretty damned big profit. .

Oh well.. I guess there is no love between TD guys.. That's one of the main reasons I hate being called a "TD guy"

Turbo224
07-10-2008, 01:09 AM
First off, its not my car. My brother paid for this car and he owns it. I am only trying to sell it for him. Second, there is nothing wrong with making money off a car as long as you have done something to the car to add value. The reason why you are considered shady Devin is that you do nothing but ruin the cars you buy and then try to make a profit off them. And I think taking a car with a bad motor and putting a good motor in it is pretty significant.

I know what you paid for your csx Devin and this is the kind of profit that you were trying to make. Now that is ridiculous.

Low Miles 55k :D runs and drives great, Only missing the gfx... interior is mint pics will come soon Price is 4k OBO
:thumb:
801-414-8846

And Corby, I already said if no one is intersted then I am sure my brother will lower the price and give you a shot at it. I guess I am confused because last year you got a great deal on an almost identical car that I found and then you turned around a sold it a week later. :confused2:

Frank
07-14-2008, 06:50 PM
Unrelated posts removed and the trash has been removed also.

Tyler is free to sell as he sees fit. The owner can sell how he wants and potential buyers can choose to not buy if they don't see fit.

Those who flame prices will get warned and it is not welcomed.

Frank

Turbo224
08-02-2008, 05:26 PM
$1300 takes this thing. Come get it.