PDA

View Full Version : Order #3032 ???

Juggy
07-07-2008, 03:28 PM
Hey Chris, Got most of the stuff I needed from SDAC.....but the 4" - 3" silicone elbow reducer was not in stock, you said you would ship it out to me, thought It would have been here by now????

also, I never recieved the oil feed fitting for the GT ball bearing turbo, so I have a brand new TU filter/line that I cannot attach to the turbo :(

im also curious as to what size this oddball fitting is??

Ive got it dertimined to a 7/16" fitting, but unsure of thread! is it 7/16" x 20 inverted flare, or 7/16" x 24 inverted flare???? pretty sure the TU oil feed line is 4AN tho! lol

NOTHING t3/t4 will work, everything is completely different :yuck:

Chris W
07-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Hey Chris, Got most of the stuff I needed from SDAC.....but the 4" - 3" silicone elbow reducer was not in stock, you said you would ship it out to me, thought It would have been here by now????

also, I never recieved the oil feed fitting for the GT ball bearing turbo, so I have a brand new TU filter/line that I cannot attach to the turbo :(

im also curious as to what size this oddball fitting is??

Ive got it dertimined to a 7/16" fitting, but unsure of thread! is it 7/16" x 20 inverted flare, or 7/16" x 24 inverted flare???? pretty sure the TU oil feed line is 4AN tho! lol

NOTHING t3/t4 will work, everything is completely different :yuck:

Hi Cory,

Give me a call. The color options have changed on the reducer and I need to know which you would prefer. I had the fitting with me at SDAC-18. Not sure why you didn't get it.

Chris-TU

Juggy
07-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Chris called me 2day and filled me in on the details! wasnt expecting that, good customer service I tell ya :)

goodies should be here soon :D