PDA

View Full Version : Rampage parts wanted

jaysshelby
03-13-2006, 11:23 AM
below is a list of some parts I need for my Rampage project. let me know what you have and a price shipped to zip code 44089

1. license plate light lenses on tailgate has 2 need 1 but will take both
2. drivers window rubber gasket on body that window sets onto
3. Direct Connection L-body headlight covers either clear or dark smoke
any help would be appreciated.
Jay

TurbododgePirate
03-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Jay there is a place online that you can get the covers from, but they are not direct connection. If you want the guys info, just PM me. I have 2 pair at home. ~~Heath

DC Turismo
03-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Yeah Jay, the DC ones are nearly impossible to find as I'm sure you can imagine. I could've sworn that during the summer someone had posted a set or two up on TD.com... perhaps under the heading of 86 Turbo Z related DC merchandise.. you may wanna look into that. Otherwise, the guy who does them that Heath is talking about does a very nice job if you'd opt to go that route.

BTW, check out our itinerary in the Events forum and let's begin discussing the joint meetup?

midohiomoparsource
03-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Are the tag lights the same as a Charger/Omni??
If so, I have about a dozen here.

Matt

jaysshelby
03-13-2006, 10:53 PM
thanks for all the responses guys. as for the headlight covers, I have found an orginal DC set new in the box and bought them. the license plate light lenses are Rampage specific, otherwise I have a bunch from the other L-bodys.

WVRampage
03-14-2006, 12:52 AM
thanks for all the responses guys. as for the headlight covers, I have found an orginal DC set new in the box and bought them. the license plate light lenses are Rampage specific, otherwise I have a bunch from the other L-bodys.

I have a extar tailgate i can check to make sure the lights are in it and get back to you I live in wv sout of morgantown I have a few other rampage parts liket he inside parts for the bed and a rear bumper.

jaysshelby
03-14-2006, 09:12 AM
wvrampage, if you could check all I need is the small lense for one light.
thanks for the help. you wouldnt happen to have any of the window gaskets?

WVRampage
03-14-2006, 01:03 PM
wvrampage, if you could check all I need is the small lense for one light.
thanks for the help. you wouldnt happen to have any of the window gaskets?
no window gaskets.

Turbodave
03-15-2006, 10:28 AM
I've got a couple of spare tailgates and probably have a good lens in one of them if WV can't come up with one.

I parted out a scamp a few years back, but I don't think I saved any of the window gaskets, if I happen to come across one I'll let you know.

jaysshelby
03-15-2006, 11:11 PM
thanks, any help with these last few items is appreciated.

WVRampage
03-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Iv got the lenses I just have to go get the tail gate out or the attic and get them out. How do you want to go about geting them I will be in newark on april 22nd and 23rd if thats close to you it would be cheap

jaysshelby
03-16-2006, 11:33 AM
if ok I will take both,how much do you want for them? Newark is not close so I would need them mailed to me.

WVRampage
03-16-2006, 12:58 PM
if ok I will take both,how much do you want for them? Newark is not close so I would need them mailed to me.
on ill get bothe of them out of the tail gate you will have to wait till sunday as im going out or town for the weekend and pm me with a address and we will discus payment just tell me what you wantt o pay and we will work from there.

jaysshelby
03-17-2006, 03:43 PM
sent pm