PDA

View Full Version : Group buy on 2.2/2.5/3.0/3.3 Nitrous plates

onenastymopar
07-01-2008, 02:43 PM
I am setting up a group buy on a 52mm nitrous plate for the 2.2/2.5 turbos as well as 3.0/3.3's with 52mm t.b. I need to get 15 orders to be able to offer them at a price of 110.ea. (reg. 125.ea.) I will have the prototype done this week and will be posting pictures a.s.a.p. But for now I wanted to get word out and start generating some interest. These will go between the t.b. and the intake and save you from drilling your intake to add nitrous.

These plates will be made out of aluminum and will have the threaded port to fit a standard nitrous nozzle that the majority of nitrous companys use in their kits. I will include two gaskets but the plate does not include the nozzle. I will be offering them at extra cost if one is needed.

S/H in the continental 48 states will be set at 8.95 usps priority mail
Send money orders to:

Brooks Crytzer
226 Chestnut st.
Kittanning PA 16201

Our Paypal address: nancyhall531@yahoo.com

Feel free to email me any questions/suggestions/etc. to our main email: onenasty84z28@yahoo.com

We will be coming out with many more plates but we started with this one first and then the 2.3 turbo Ford one will hopefully be done within a few more weeks.

onenastymopar
07-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Just a quik update, I wont have pics until beginning of next week but as soon as I do I will post them. Hope everyone had a good 4th!!!

Mopar318
07-05-2008, 09:51 AM
who are you?

BadAssPerformance
07-05-2008, 09:53 AM
I think what Mopar318 means is...

Welcome to the board :thumb:

A little introduction may help your 'group buy' efforts too.

btw, this is a plate kit for between the throttle body and intake manifold flange? so spraying into the intake before the bend?

Mopar318
07-05-2008, 09:55 AM

btw, this is a plate kit for between the throttle body and intake manifold flange? so spraying into the intake before the bend?

Yeah introductions help. Like do you have a business? Website? Location? Vouches?

Right now its like the guy that pulls up next to you at the light, and trys to sell you a dvd player.:lol:

shadow88
07-05-2008, 10:15 AM

lol how diplomatic :clap:

Maybe onenastymopar could tell us why this is better than tapping into the charge pipes pre-tb. I'm not trying to start an arguement, but it's been done that way for a long time and for alot less than $110.

onenastymopar
07-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Sorry I didnt do a better self-intro beforehand I was just happy the owner gave me permission to sell in this fashion for now and went ahead and posted a quik post.

I have had this same name over at the "other" turbo site since back in 02 maybe longer. I have owned a list of turbo and n/a dodges over the years but most notable have been a 87 pacifica, 88 shelby t2, and 91 spirit turbo. I've had lots of different rides in between and toy with just about anything but the pacifica was my true first nice ride in highschool so I always seam to come back to the turbo dodges along the way. In fact I'm shopping for another one now to toy with as my 86 turbocoupe project has kinda got put to the side for a bit.

Now as far as where I'm at who I am etc. I live at the address I posted above so Im not hiding anything, anybody can messege me and i'll pass my phone number over to them thru p.m. I just didnt like posting it with all the spam and things out there. I dont currently have a business but I am trying to get a small side one going. This is my very first project but its something I been thinking about for years cause back in the day guys were always complaining about tapping into their intakes and their intercooler piping so I mentioned it years ago but didnt have the means to make one up, now I do. I could tell you all kinds of reason why its better to use a plate such as ease of install, no guesswork on sizes, no taps to buy, better atomization of fuel/air the list goes on but the main reason I had looked into it was just simply a bolt-on item. I hate having to cut or drill anything that I may want to change later on down the line and this eliminates that issue and its a very easy way to change it back to original.

Thanks for the questions,
Brooks

RoadWarrior222
07-09-2008, 03:07 PM
So these are like a TB spacer with a threaded port? So could be used for 5th injector, water injection, spraying methanol etc etc????

onenastymopar
07-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Yes in fact my next move on this project was to see how easy it would be to mount a 5th injector and a nitrous nozzle within this plate but I wanted to stick with a standard type injector such as is in a 2.2/2.5 dodge or many many other applications. Or the newer type found in the 4.6/5.4 fords which is much skinnier smaller type injector for tighter spaces. It could easily be made to order also if someone wanted a specific size for the port etc.

Hope this bit of info helps out and if ya have any other questions feel free to email me or post one.
Thanks,
Brooks

overlordsshadow
07-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Sounds like a good idea for someone who has more money than tools and skill.

I'd take one but my fun comes from the fabrication step.

contraption22
07-09-2008, 03:53 PM
I love the idea, but I would need to see one in person, or at least a pic before I knew if i could use it. My manifold is modified and it may not fit for me.

onenastymopar
07-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Well thats kinda the point, that and the fact that alot of people like to fab custom items up but just dont have the time. Alot of people just want a simple add-on item they can bolt on and go with. I ran into this issue in the past where noone wanted to cut me anything custom and I didnt have the means to do it myself so I would have gladly bought one at the time which is why I decided to go ahead with it now that I have the means.

onenastymopar
07-09-2008, 04:04 PM
I should have the pics up this weekend at the latest. With the holiday and such I kinda got behind a little bit.

Captain Chaos
07-09-2008, 04:07 PM
who are you?

LOL! Easy turbo, this isn't devilbrad.com here.

onenastymopar
07-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Heres a quik image I did on my cellphone at work. It still needs tapped but this at least gives most people the idea for now.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/onenasty84z28/plate.jpg

overlordsshadow
07-11-2008, 12:04 PM
How thick is that? Almost seems you could buy an extra intake, cut off the flange, tap it and then you'd have that piece.

onenastymopar
07-11-2008, 12:12 PM
The part in the picture is 3/4" thick....I was considering going 1" if I did them for extra injectors and needed larger mounting surface but if not then I think I will stick with the 3/4" to keep cost down.

overlordsshadow
07-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Do the guys need longer studs then for their tb's?

onenastymopar
07-11-2008, 12:41 PM
Yes and I plan to include either longer studs or bolts that you would have to use instead.
Good question, I had meant to mention that in my original post and honestly just forgot.

onenastymopar
07-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Sorry about no updates on this but I was away for my honeymoon but now that I'm back now so hopefully I can get moving back on the project.

jaxtona
08-31-2008, 02:26 PM
Where are you at with this project?