PDA

View Full Version : TII harness, PM, rad fan, & interior stuff

turbomopar87
03-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Heres a couple parts i dont need that came out of an 87 shelby Z that i started tearing into.

complete TII wireing harness for shelbyZ/G-bodies ~25+shipping

power module~25+shipping

rad. fan out of an 87 shelby Z~20+shipping

Entire dashboard. Gray/blueish color. Good condition. Comes with the glove box and fuse access panel, and the dash to windo piece. Also still has the guage cluster and headlight switch. Center counsel comes with it too, (the one that holds the radio). The counsel has the cup holders and heat switches, but no radio. Basically EVERYTHING thats in front of the driver/pass seats is there. Have pics upon request. ~$75 for all of it, or any parts you need let me know

Gray/blueish steering wheel& column with all switches and wires. All plactic trim there. The kind with the lerger black bottom/center spoke,and two others on the sides. Pics upon request. Leather wraped. ~$40+shipping

Gray/blueish door panels. Includes speaker grills. Good condition except fo the passenger side handle thing(the one that goes across the whole door) has a few cracks behind it in the mounting areas. Once it is mounted, you could never tell. The hole for mounting are damged, might have to use some washers or bigger screws to get it to work. $50+shipping for both.

LOTS of stock spekers.
1 full set form a shelby Z (all 6)
4 door speakers from 86 Laser's
2 rear speakers from 86 Laser (say "DELUXE" on magnet)
Dash and Door speakers from Shelby Z.
~$8 per speaker or make an offer for a set
^plus shipping^

Open to best offers, i'll ship anything, Trades welcome-i need +40s or larger, 3bar map, findaza adj cam sprocket(square tooth), 180*thermo, black vaccuum manifold/block thing
Thanks
Kris

zshadow
03-12-2006, 01:19 AM
do you by chance have the black trim that goes around the cluster, light switch, nav and stock message center/boost gauge?

lmk

~Kevin

turbomopar87
03-12-2006, 03:49 AM
I do have the trim, i have 3 of them in real nice, clean shape. $20 shipped to US; canada would be a little more.

zshadow
03-12-2006, 08:44 AM
pmed.

lordzedd
03-12-2006, 07:01 PM
PM sent.

turbomopar87
03-12-2006, 07:48 PM
harness pending

turbomopar87
03-16-2006, 09:38 PM
the harness is sold, but all else is available. If you live anywere between CT and West Virginia and need something, you wont pay shipping. I am going to WV from wed to sun and will meet you along one of the interstates or somewere in WV while i am there. I take 84 west to 81 south to 79 west to 68 west. Let me know if we can work something out.

Xplizit
03-17-2006, 11:54 AM
what abouty the Logic Module?

turbomopar87
03-17-2006, 03:44 PM
LM is gone already, sorry