PDA

View Full Version : SDAC 18 Website Contest Winners!

OMNI-Potent
06-26-2008, 08:29 PM
For those of you that entered our website contest, we pulled 4 of your names out of a hat at the SDAC car show. There was great participation in the website give away and we appreciate it. Without further ado, here are our winners:

1. SDAC membership winner – Brian Cordes
2. Turbo-Mopar.com subscription winner – Mike DiMaio
3. Turbo-Mopar.com subscription winner – Matt Huggler
4. SDAC Buckeye Chapter membership winner – Kevin Isenberg

A big thanks for Frank and Ken for generously donating a Turbo-Mopar.com subscription!

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. Congratulations are in order to our winners!

On a personal note – I look forward to hanging out with all of you every year. My only complaint is that SDAC goes by too fast and I can’t spend as much time with everyone as I would like. I’m always a little sad to leave at the end, but it makes me look forward to the next year. Here’s to next year and Cincy!

cordes
06-26-2008, 08:36 PM
Thank you so much for the prize. I am still riding high because of it. You can't beat a free years membership. It was nice to find that out on my way over to pick up some of the great looking turbo support brackets. Thanks again. :thumb:

Turbo3Iroc
06-26-2008, 08:41 PM
Greg, very nice of you to offer the contest and congrats to the winners.

I also agree SDAC week flys by so fast and befor you know it, it's time to roll out. Cicncy will be good but it will be very hard to top Detroit! This one was for the books.