PDA

View Full Version : Fmic?

CaptMoe
06-26-2008, 05:23 PM
Which brand/size IC should I get for my '93 IROC R/T?

also, my car currently has an oil cooler mounted right smack in the middle of the lower ducts. Any ideas on where i can mount my FMIC without removing the OC?

Moe

CaptMoe
06-27-2008, 07:15 PM
:confused2:

Mopar318
06-27-2008, 07:19 PM
Measure, make a templete the largest size you can fit out of cardboard. Make sure it will fit with Inlets, and outlets.

Then you can order what you need, and not have to worry about going to big to fit. I prefer downflow I/C's. The seem to flow the best because of the short fins...Although its not too big of a difference, I just got a 3rd gen eclipse aftermarket I/C. Ill let you know how it fits.

CaptMoe
06-27-2008, 09:47 PM
Measure, make a templete the largest size you can fit out of cardboard. Make sure it will fit with Inlets, and outlets.

Then you can order what you need, and not have to worry about going to big to fit. I prefer downflow I/C's. The seem to flow the best because of the short fins...Although its not too big of a difference, I just got a 3rd gen eclipse aftermarket I/C. Ill let you know how it fits.

Thank you...

Moe

Xtrempickup
06-28-2008, 06:56 AM
whatever you get most likely its able to be plumbed in. id say the largest is gonna be no more than 30in across. if you need help or want to see my install give me a call, il be around this weekend.

CaptMoe
06-28-2008, 07:10 PM
whatever you get most likely its able to be plumbed in. id say the largest is gonna be no more than 30in across. if you need help or want to see my install give me a call, il be around this weekend.

I'm busy all weekend otherwise I would. Probably have to wait until Carlisle so you can see it. I gotta work next Saturday...

Moe