PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Miller - Great Seller

GLHS592
03-10-2006, 05:58 PM
I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Aaron Miller. His username here is 8valves. I purchased a set of 17" Rage wheels from him for my Shelby Charger. They are just like he described. He had trouble with UPS and worked to find cheaper shipping.

I bolted them on today. They look awesome on the car. The only problem is you'll have to wait for the pictures because some dummy forgot to bring his camera.

Aaron, I'll send you a check for the shipping tomorrow morning. Thanks alot!

8valves
03-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Awesome, I'm glad you're happy with them. I'm guessing the silver is pretty close to the cars actual color, isn't it? Just make sure you put the coils ALL THE WAY DOWN and check it out, as the tires tuck up about .5", maybe more, and looks uber hot.

I'm glad they were what you were hoping for, it's tough to describe an item with defects without making them sound way worse than they are.

You be sure to email me or call me or something when you've got pictures of them on it... I bet it looks even better than mine did with them.

Aaron Miller

GLHSKEN
03-11-2006, 09:33 AM
^^^^ Use the I trader to leave feedback...

20w/ashelby
03-13-2006, 02:32 AM
I can't imagine them looking better than they did on Aaron's car but if it's possible your car would be the one. I can't wait to see the pics.