PDA

View Full Version : Urgent order Chris

powermaxx
06-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Like they all aren't urgent. Check your voice mail and email.

turbovanmanČ
06-23-2008, 02:20 PM
He's at SDAC, :o

powermaxx
06-23-2008, 03:52 PM
He's at SDAC, :o

Yep, just trying to all avenues to contact him.

slasky
06-23-2008, 04:03 PM
I will let him know you are looking for him when I see him later.

Xtrempickup
06-23-2008, 04:24 PM
anybody ordering this week is crazy to think they are getting parts, all avenues possibly even Forward motion might be there, not for sure tho

2.216VTurbo
06-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Hey, I know Steve, come to SDAC and TALK to him in person:p I was BS'ing with him today and he gave me a header, a clutch, a fuel rail...:lol:

turbovanmanČ
06-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Hey, I know Steve, come to SDAC and TALK to him in person:p I was BS'ing with him today and he gave me a header, a clutch, a fuel rail...:lol:

Yeah, right, gave?????? :p

Captain Chaos
06-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Yeah, right, gave?????? :p

Yep, the hardest part was having to set it back down on the display table after he was done looking at it.

Chris W
06-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Hi Steve,

YES, I do have these in stock back in Phoenix. And I do have someone working there that can get them out for you. I called you at your office but you had already left so I left a message at your home and sent you an email. Sorry for the delay in our response. We were attending the road racing event today.

Chris-TU

Anonymous_User
06-24-2008, 01:05 AM
Hi Steve,

YES, I do have these in stock back in Phoenix. And I do have someone working there that can get them out for you. I called you at your office but you had already left so I left a message at your home and sent you an email. Sorry for the delay in our response. We were attending the road racing event today.

Chris-TU

Now thats customer service!!!

My96z
06-24-2008, 08:21 PM
I feel for the poor guy who had to stay back and work and miss out on all the fun. Just like what we call "Tugboating", where one guy has to befriend the only fat chick who is out with her hot friends so the rest of his buddies can benefit.

Jeff

Captain Chaos
06-24-2008, 08:54 PM
I feel for the poor guy who had to stay back and work and miss out on all the fun. Just like what we call "Tugboating", where one guy has to befriend the only fat chick who is out with her hot friends so the rest of his buddies can benefit.

Jeff

I'm my own wing man. No girl left behind!

Anonymous_User
06-25-2008, 02:32 AM
I'm my own wing man. No girl left behind!

+1 :D :D

WickedShelby88
06-26-2008, 09:12 AM

Jeff

Don't talk about my wife like that;)

Chris W
06-26-2008, 12:28 PM

Jeff

We'll be bringing one of our employees to Carlisle next month. Our other employee will just have to wait until next year. :)

Chris-TU