PDA

View Full Version : Turbovanman

CaptMoe
06-22-2008, 01:22 PM
Simon,
I sent you money via PayPal for ignition wires and a PM but have not heard back from you.

:confused2:

Moe

JDAWG
06-22-2008, 02:36 PM
when?

turbovanmanČ
06-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Huh? I got it and replied, told you I'd be sending them out in a few days???? :confused:

CaptMoe
06-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Huh? I got it and replied, told you I'd be sending them out in a few days???? :confused:

Sorry, I never got an answer back from you.

email me tracking info at:

movaldes@optonline.net

I've got plugs on the way and I'd like to get this stuff done before heading out to Carlisle.

Thanks...

Moe

CaptMoe
06-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Simon,
I still haven't gotten any shipping info or ANY kind of info from you bro.

I'm sorry to be a pain but i sent you money, you replied on here that you sent me a message saying they'd ship in a few days but I haven't gotten any concrete answers from you.

Is there a problem getting this wires out to me?

Ondonti
06-23-2008, 09:01 PM
If they dont ship for a few days how are you going to get tracking info "right now"

turbovanmanČ
06-23-2008, 09:02 PM
Simon,
I still haven't gotten any shipping info or ANY kind of info from you bro.

I'm sorry to be a pain but i sent you money, you replied on here that you sent me a message saying they'd ship in a few days but I haven't gotten any concrete answers from you.

Is there a problem getting this wires out to me?

Still have'nt shipped them, haven't had chance to get out of work, swamped. I'll get them out tomorrow and with airmail, you'll see them by Friday.

You have to be a little patient, I just do this on the side for a few bucks, I have a full time job, self employed, :o

CaptMoe
06-24-2008, 07:39 AM
If they dont ship for a few days how are you going to get tracking info "right now"

I would appreciate it if you kept your comments off this thread as it is directed towards Simon and as you can see, he is more than capable of answering my questions without being a smart ---.

Thank you...

Moe

CaptMoe
06-24-2008, 07:42 AM
Still have'nt shipped them, haven't had chance to get out of work, swamped. I'll get them out tomorrow and with airmail, you'll see them by Friday.

You have to be a little patient, I just do this on the side for a few bucks, I have a full time job, self employed, :o

Ok, I wasn't aware of that fact.

BTW, I tried to get some guys at PTCrew to purchase these but they're balking at the price. The majority goes with Magnacore and they've been happy with them.

I told them I'd let them know how these work out for me...

Moe

turbovanmanČ
06-24-2008, 01:37 PM
Ok, I wasn't aware of that fact.

BTW, I tried to get some guys at PTCrew to purchase these but they're balking at the price. The majority goes with Magnacore and they've been happy with them.

I told them I'd let them know how these work out for me...

Moe

No problem, It just seems like I am here alot, :clap:

I have them bagged, going to the PO in a few hours. Thanks for being patient.

S

CaptMoe
06-24-2008, 01:54 PM
No problem, It just seems like I am here alot, :clap:

S

My wife says the same thing about me...:confused2:

turbovanmanČ
06-24-2008, 01:58 PM
My wife says the same thing about me...:confused2:

Hahahahaha, :drum:

CaptMoe
06-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Got the wires and installed them, thanks Simon.

They look good. Slightly larger than the Magnacores that were on there. But I would've gone with the straight boots. The angled ones were a pain to get on...

Moe

turbovanmanČ
07-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Glad they showed up.

Weird, as long as you use some silicone spray or grease, they slide on nicely.