oldgregg
06-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Can it be turned on?

Clay
06-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Im pretty sure it is. Ill go check.

Clay
06-16-2008, 01:30 PM
if you go to "edit options" the very first option at the top of the page is "use invisible mode"

check the box, and your the invisible man!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

turbovanmanČ
06-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Mines on, ;)

Too bad the mods can still see your online, :(

Turbodave
06-16-2008, 01:42 PM
I think invisible mode is available to certain user groups like Mod's and Vendors, but not sure if contributing members have that option.

Simon, yes we can see when your online, but what we really need is an alarm that sounds when you're not online, then we know to look for a network outage or nuclear war or something :) .

turbovanmanČ
06-16-2008, 01:47 PM
I think invisible mode is available to certain user groups like Mod's and Vendors, but not sure if contributing members have that option.

Simon, yes we can see when your online, but what we really need is an alarm that sounds when you're not online, then we know to look for a network outage or nuclear war or something :) .

Yeah, yeah, :(

Clay
06-16-2008, 04:14 PM
Too bad the mods can still see your online, :(

yeah, I run around posting every time I see someone is "invisible" is actually here.

thats why they call me Paul Revere. "The Canadians are here! The Canadians are here!!!!" ;)

oldgregg
06-16-2008, 06:45 PM
I think invisible mode is available to certain user groups like Mod's and Vendors, but not sure if contributing members have that option.Correct, it's not there for us, should be though!

Frank
06-16-2008, 06:51 PM
Actually the only groups that should have invisible mode is Full Vendors... time to fix that.

Frank
06-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Correct, it's not there for us, should be though!

Actually Ken and I decided way back when that there was no need for anyone to actually be invisible, especially the staff. We then did allow Full Vendors for undisclosed reasons.