PDA

View Full Version : SDAC delivery?

Juggy
06-16-2008, 09:17 AM
I figured to hold off on ordering what I need, since I figured you would be able to commute them down and I can pick them up in person?

what would be the best way to do this, should I just try to order online and let you know, or is it best to call?

one thing I REALLY need, is the OIL FEED Fitting, that goes on the GT DBB turbos......the fitting supplied with the line will work with the T3/T4 turbos but it is not the right size for the GT30R....do you have any fittings for this?

I also could use a short wastegate arm, the chryco extension arm I have is too long!

anything else I need is listed on the website.....
thanks.

I will also be dropping off an oil pan core :)

Chris W
06-16-2008, 04:56 PM
I figured to hold off on ordering what I need, since I figured you would be able to commute them down and I can pick them up in person?

what would be the best way to do this, should I just try to order online and let you know, or is it best to call?

one thing I REALLY need, is the OIL FEED Fitting, that goes on the GT DBB turbos......the fitting supplied with the line will work with the T3/T4 turbos but it is not the right size for the GT30R....do you have any fittings for this?

I also could use a short wastegate arm, the chryco extension arm I have is too long!

anything else I need is listed on the website.....
thanks.

I will also be dropping off an oil pan core :)

Hi Cory,

Both of these items are in stock. The oil inlet fitting for the DBB turbo is $10. Just select another item worth $10. off our website and include in the notes that it is for the DBB oil inlet fitting.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

Juggy
06-17-2008, 05:19 AM
ok the order just keeps piling up with stuff LOL

if I order a new Oil feed line could u supply me with the proper fitting for the DBB oil inlet, instead of just ordering the fitting???

I think Id like to just replace the whole line if this is doable!

so Ill just order the chrysler rod...and you can bring me the short one instead??

also I need a couple 2.5" T bolt clamps......do u even have these?? do I just tach them on with the 3" ones and put in the notes what I actually need??

going to grab a 3" cat back as well! def save me on shipping :D