PDA

View Full Version : '89 CSX rolling chasis wanted

Directconnection
03-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Might be grasping at straws... but hoping to find someone with a drivetrain-less '89 CSX for trade. Car I have for trade is a '90 VNT ES Shadow. Car is currently apart, but everything is tagged and boxed as it is in the proccess of being painted (3 years now...don't ask:) ) This car happens to be a 100%rust-free car from Arizona and the interior is in excellent shape as well. Car is in it's sandable primer right now with perfectly straight body. Engine runs 100% and never used a drop of oil. Original 568 works perfect as well. (both out of the car)

I am located in Maine and am open minded to any offers on trade situations as I have many extras to go along with it if need be for the right car.

CSX shell need not be perfect... just complete as it will be a substitute for the VNT ES car project.

Steve Mercier

85shelbycharger
03-09-2006, 11:26 AM
I know that Mike from New Jersey had a drivetrain-less CSX-VNT he had been looking to sell. I'm not sure if he is on this board or not, but I'll look up his screen name on TD.com

85shelbycharger
03-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Alright I found his info on TD.com
His screen name is TheRedCSX and he had an email address listed too if you want to look him up that way: seventyroadrunner@nj.rr.com
Tell him Pat from Pittsburgh gave you his info :thumb:

Directconnection
03-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Thanx! I just PM'd him. Hope he doesn't mind trades of sorts.

85shelbycharger
03-09-2006, 02:37 PM
Thanx! I just PM'd him. Hope he doesn't mind trades of sorts.

No problemo! Good luck :thumb: