PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1987 GLHS 098 For Sale

djbosch
03-08-2006, 07:20 PM
I am selling my 1987 GLHS #98. ZERO RUST!!!There comes a time when you know you'll kick yourself in the --- later and this is one of those times. This car has 114,000 miles on it and is super clean and laser straight. I do not want to sell this car but due to too many projects and financial reasone must sell it. I spent a great deal of time finding a car in this condition so please take note of the following:

I pulled this car from California and it has ZERO rust anywhere. It is one of the cleanest cars I have ever owned. I know for certain it has never seen snow or salt.The undercarriage is as it was from the factory. You simply don't find these with NO RUST AT ALL!

The interior is in awesome shape and the body shines nicely. There are some dings and dents but typical of a nearly 20 year old car. It runs great and is a blast to drive. Everything works as it should with the exception of the a/c...needs to be charged.

It currently has a T2 LM in it but I have the original T1 that will go with the car.

All the Shebly stuff is there and the centurions shine great as they are original. No pitting or corrosion on them.

Ken Adler has seen this car and can attest to it's condition.

$8000 or best offer takes it. NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED.

I will take pictures this weekend when it stops raining and will be able to email them at that point.:confused:

I can also be reached at 859.240.4045 (ask for Dan) or email at bosch@zoomtown.com

Car is located in northern KY.

Thanks for looking.

GLHSKEN
03-08-2006, 07:34 PM
^^^ what he said. This car is worth every penny...

djbosch
03-08-2006, 07:37 PM
^^^ what he said. This car is worth every penny...

Thanks Ken. This is difficult for me but you gotta do what you gotta do. I've made some friends and have met some cool people along the way. But, if it doesn't sell I get to keep it right?

djbosch
03-14-2006, 08:34 AM
Price is not set in stone. This is a really nice car that runs great.

midohiomoparsource
03-15-2006, 05:20 PM
Although I have not seen this particular car, I know Dan personally and would trust everything he says about it. If he says it is this nice, it certainly is.

Matt

djbosch
03-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Thanks Matt....Good to hear from ya. I can't believe no one has even made an offer. This car runs and drives like new. We'll see what happens. I do need to get rid of it as I am starting a new business and need the cash right now. Keep in touch...Dan

jwc1005
09-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Is this car still availble? 828-310-1786. Jason Crooks