PDA

View Full Version : Hooters of Harrisburg meet maybe Saturday night of Carlisle

Xtrempickup
05-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Anybody interested in invading the Hooters of Harrisburg and parking all our TDs in the lot there to hang out and have a couple drinks after Carlisle on Saturday evening. Its not all that far from the fairgrounds and i happen to be staying not far from it in Harrisburg for the weekend for the show. I think it could be cool, maybe get a hooter girl to pose for a picture with the car.

turbojerk
05-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Just FYI,

We have been hitting the Hooters up in Mechanicsburg Thursday eveing after the Kick-Off car show, Plus Saturday eveing/night is Uncle Denny's Campgroud Bash!!!

T

Xtrempickup
05-29-2008, 11:20 PM
not part of SDAC but wanted to offer any alternative to planned events of some

turbojerk
05-30-2008, 06:35 AM
Me either...

SV-TD.com is putting this on, not the SDAC. Everyone's welcome!

crazymadbastard
05-30-2008, 09:10 AM
I can't make it to hOOters so make sure you take some nice pics of the uniforms.

85shelbycharger
05-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Hooters after the kick-off show and Uncle Denny's on Saturday, wooooo wooo!!!

turbojerk
05-30-2008, 05:26 PM

Yeah babie, "school girl" night!! WOOT!! :dancingbana::dancingbana::dancingbana:

TurboZchik
05-30-2008, 05:36 PM

Uncle Denny's might not go down this year, we got some bad news. The site he rented last year off of gate six is no longer available, as it is being developed. So right now looking for an alternaitve sites near other gates. All the camping sites within the show are sold out. :mad:

Blue Iroc R/T
05-30-2008, 09:18 PM
My motel is just down the road from Hooters. So, that sounds good to me. :love: I do hope Denny finds a good camp site. :nod:

JDAWG
05-30-2008, 09:24 PM
Uncle Denny's might not go down this year, we got some bad news. The site he rented last year off of gate six is no longer available, as it is being developed. So right now looking for an alternaitve sites near other gates. All the camping sites within the show are sold out. :mad:

that is super gay

Xtrempickup
05-30-2008, 10:44 PM
always good to have alternate plans