PDA

View Full Version : FS: '90 turbo 1 top-end

3Bar_Mopar
03-07-2006, 09:03 PM
This is still on my Daytona as of now, but not for long and I'll need to get rid of it real soon. The car runs great with this head but I have some cooling issues sometimes and it's not sure if the head is slightly cracked, warped or if the headgasket is compromised....the temp gauge does a little up-down dance and settles at cold. (180 degree t-stat) It's impossible to completely purge the system and I get some bubbles in the rad. The turbo smokes I think...only under HEAVY throttle and I let off, I get a decent puff of oil smoke. It may be bad valve seals though.

I will attest to the fact that I have driven this car with this head over 100 miles to home and 100 miles back once a week for over 4 months....not counting every day driving and the temp never goes higher than 1/4 the way up the guage.

This is the head, roller cam, manifolds, Mitsu turbo, fuel rail, injectors & reg....I'm asking for $75 OBO for it.
It's best for someone to be able to pick it up or I may deliver if you're going to be at Spring Fling in Ohio on Apr. 8.

3Bar_Mopar
03-09-2006, 12:47 AM
:bump2: