PDA

View Full Version : Engine: I want to trade My A/C bracket for Non A/C

Mopar318
05-28-2008, 07:54 PM
I have a A/C bracket on my Daytona now, but I don't have A/C anymore and will never use it. Im wanting to trade this for a Non A/C alternator bracket. I would need yours first, then I can switch it out and send you mine.

Thanks.

J&H Ryan
06-07-2008, 11:01 AM
I can sell you a non-AC bracket for $40 shipped, but have no need for an A/C one. I think I have 4, lol.

Captain Chaos
06-07-2008, 11:04 AM
I have a A/C bracket on my Daytona now, but I don't have A/C anymore and will never use it. Im wanting to trade this for a Non A/C alternator bracket. I would need yours first, then I can switch it out and send you mine.

Thanks.

Some people have cut down the A/C brackets also.

Juggy
06-07-2008, 05:35 PM
$33 US shipped from Canada for a/c delete bracket

roachjuice
06-07-2008, 05:56 PM
I can sell you a non-AC bracket for $40 shipped, but have no need for an A/C one. I think I have 4, lol.

dude why in the ---- do people try and charge people out the --- for dumb --- ----. kinda pisses me off. 40 bucks for a bracket that cost dog ---- in a junk yard. real ------- cool. like some dick tried to tell me he wanted 80 bucks for a ------- shifter for a 555. cost me 8 dollars in a junk yard. rant off.

J&H Ryan
06-08-2008, 12:09 PM
dude why in the ---- do people try and charge people out the --- for dumb --- ----. kinda pisses me off. 40 bucks for a bracket that cost dog ---- in a junk yard. real ------- cool. like some dick tried to tell me he wanted 80 bucks for a ------- shifter for a 555. cost me 8 dollars in a junk yard. rant off.
:lol: cuz it aint worth my time for $10. I'll go $30 shipped. But thats just cuz I can't have Juggy upstaging me ;)

P.S. I've sold them for $40 for a long time to happy customers... And some people don't like to or can't go to junk yards. If you can find one in a j/y and you're cool with that, than you can save $20.

85shelbycharger
06-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Yeah I've bought and sold numerous a/c delete brackets for anywhere between $30 an d $50....

CDNTurboZ
06-09-2008, 03:00 PM

Thanks.

I have one that you can have for free, just pay the shipping (maybe $15 tops)