PDA

View Full Version : LAST CHANCE BEFORE eBAY: NOS DC Supercharger Kit & Dual Carb. w/Webers

DC Turismo
03-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Well, I have decided to post these for sale on this forum one last and final time before I throw 'em up on eBay come Thursday evening. I need to sell these since I can't afford to have money wrapped up in them. Post here or PM me if interested.

First up, NOS Direct Connection Supercharger kit. I purchased this a year ago January 28th (10 minutes before I got hit head on in the T-Riz). The plan was to just sit this puppy aside until I was done with school, and then hop up the Turismo with it. As of now though, I need to get my money back out of it, and worry about the Turismo even later down the road. The simple 2.2 carb'd engine that's in it runs, so it's the least of my concern at this time. I'm asking $1550 including shipping and handling to your door, but if you don't like that let me know what you would consider paying and I will think about it. I do not know the rundown of everything that comes with it offhand, but I do know that you will need a belt or two. Everything else is brand new, never been installed on an engine (only mocked up on a spare engine that we had down our garage to see what it would look like).

Here is another option for those of you with NA vehicles: I have a used Mopar Performance dual carb setup with two Weber carbs (DGAV 32/36's if memory serves me correctly). I was hinting at using this setup rather than the supercharger kit since it was NOS and all, but oh well... I'll take a bit of a loss just to get rid of these with the price at $600 including shipping and handling.

Both of these setups would make its new owner very happy I am sure. Please help me out here, because I'd much rather see someone from the community purchase these off of me rather than some no-name Joe on eBay... BUT, if it comes down to it, thats what I'm going to have to do.

Hope to hear from some of you soon. Thanks.

P.S. I plan on taking some pics. tomorrow to post since I am on spring break and I am home. If I get a buyer within the first 24 hours, I will give you a 10% discount!!!!!

DC Turismo
03-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Pics. of supercharger kit will be posted tonite.
I have an inquiry on the dual carbs and will be taking pics of that setup tomorrow.

DC Turismo
03-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Pics. are too large to post in the thread here. Please email me if you would like to see some.

Also, I am not listing these on eBay as I will be taking them with me to Carlisle instead.