PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 89 Chrysler Lebaron GTC TII/A555 (Red)

tps25pentium
05-23-2008, 10:05 PM

This is my spare parts car but I never had the heart to dismantle her. She runs with one weak cylinder and you can view the rest of the details below:

BODY: Pretty bad shape. Needs the front/rear bumpers fixed and the quarter panel/under carriage rust restored.

BRAKES: Good shape. Replaced all rotors, pads & rear calipers (bleeders were seized).

SUSPENSION: Good shape. Springs still maintain original ride height. Front Bilstein struts, rear KYB GR2 shocks

CHASSIS: Ball joints, sway bar OK. I have a new set of front control arm PolyBushings.

STEERING: Pretty worn. Has tie rod play and needs pump. Comes with new inner tie rods.

ENGINE: Good compression on all except one of the cylinders (90psi). Silent, no knock excellent oil pressure

HEAD/TURBO: No lifter tick, no burning oil. Turbo spools fine.

TRANSMISSION: A555 which shifts like butter, axles have new boots and grease.

INTERIOR: Good shape, sagging headliner (see pics)

WHEELS: Can sell with original lace wheels, currently has snowflakes

FUEL: Walbro 255lph fuel pump & new fuel tank

ACCESSORIES: Alternator is new/reman. Starter is new/reman. Compressor is available but not installed. Battery is good.

$1400 gets you the car with:
-inner tie rods (left + right)
-walbro 255 fuel pump
-original lace wheels w/205-55-16 tires instead of snowflakes
-front polybushings
-air cond. parts for restoration (condenser,compressor,lines)

$1200 minus the lace wheels (you get snowflakes)

$1100 minus the lace wheels & walbro fuel pump

CLICK HERE FOR PICS (http://www.darksideracing.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=69)

ljbprrfmof
05-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Can you describe all the rust damage, as well as the damage to the bumpers? How extensive is the undercarriage rust?

Could you post some pictures of the rust?