PDA

View Full Version : FLSDAC Meet

Captain Chaos
05-21-2008, 03:20 PM
We will be meeting June 1st at noon. We will meet up at Hooters on HWY 92 or International BLVD, I believe its called. Basically in front of Daytona Speedway. After that we will head over to Daytona USA for the tour. Everyone is welcome to attend with or without a TD.:thumb:

JeremyL
05-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Unfortunately I won't be here. I'm heading out on a 2 month trip starting the first.

Any plans for one later in the fall? I should be back around August 3rd.

Captain Chaos
05-21-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm sure we'll plan something for the fall time.

Rick
05-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Just a reminder.....

We are meeting at noon, Sunday June 1st at Hooters in front of the Daytona Speedway!!!!!

C U all there!

Rick Mosley

Summer 2008 I will be attending:
2008 Tucker Convention Ypsilanti, MI - June 20-21
www.tuckerclub.org

Ford Rouge Factory Tour - June 21
www.hfmgv.org/rouge/thetour.aspx

SDAC-18 Auburn Hills, MI - June 22
www.sdac.org
Official representative of the "Florida Shelby Dodge Auto Club" www.flsdac.org
1992 IROC R/T - WHITE - Factory Test Vehicle
1991 Spirit R/T - WHITE 50k
1989 Voyager SE Turbo
visit: www.iacocca.com

2.216VTurbo
05-29-2008, 09:59 AM
Unfortunately I won't be here. I'm heading out on a 2 month trip starting the first.

Any plans for one later in the fall? I should be back around August 3rd.
Hooters eh?:clap: I'm always up for some wings and beer... But this one is a bit far;)

Jeremy are you the Yellow Turbo Mini guy from Mopars at the strip? If so, how's that thing running now:eyebrows:

JeremyL
05-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Jeremy are you the Yellow Turbo Mini guy from Mopars at the strip?

Nope, that's not me. I've got an 86 Daytona C/S black/gold car.

http://www.jeremylawson.com/86Daytona/Daytonaonbeach.jpg

Captain Chaos
05-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Nope, that's not me. I've got an 86 Daytona C/S black/gold car.

http://www.jeremylawson.com/86Daytona/Daytonaonbeach.jpg

:love:

2.216VTurbo
05-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Holy Heck that car is sweet!:thumb: Nice. The 'other' Jeremy was a cable installer that has an ex gas-company turbo Mini painted bright orange/yellow. He was from Texas as well and traveled for a couple months at a time for his job too. THanks for the pic, I rightclicked and saved:amen:

JeremyL
05-29-2008, 08:53 PM
Holy Heck that car is sweet!:thumb: Nice. The 'other' Jeremy was a cable installer that has an ex gas-company turbo Mini painted bright orange/yellow. He was from Texas as well and traveled for a couple months at a time for his job too. THanks for the pic, I rightclicked and saved:amen:

The pictures make it look a lot cleaner than it really is. I had some touch up work done late in 2006 but it's already showing wear and tear from the sun. And the neighbor had a fence section come down & land right on the left front fender. :(

I stored the car from mid 1997 till mid 2005 & the seats are cracked & coming apart. I need to find another set of black leathers to replace them or have them recovered someday. The headliner is sagging, the carpet is wore. . She's got 115k miles and most of it I put on there since I've had her since 1990. She's on the 2nd engine, 2nd trans, and I don't know how many axles I've replaced. The original engine had the head replaced a couple times, and I know I put at least four turbos on it. I was ROUGH on the old girl when I first got her.

I've got a new long block on the stand, and a two piece intake to go on there. Just gotta scrounge up the rad/intercooler, hoses, and airbox. Plan on converting to 87 CSX electronics.

It's a work in progress.