PDA

View Full Version : Some Shelby Lancer parts for sale

85shelbycharger
12-22-2005, 06:36 PM
I have a junk '87 Shelby Lancer #87 that I am using some parts from to fix up my good Shelby Lancer #455. It was hit hard in the front right and the frame rail is screwed.

Parts that are for sale:
Cloth door panels. Set of 4. All in good daily driver condition. $100 obo

Set of cloth seats. Drivers seat bottom has 2 or 3 minor tears. Passenger and rear seat in good shape. $150 obo

Rust free 1/4 panels. $100 each

Rear axle w/disc brake stuff. $150

That is all I'm looking to get rid of at this time. I'd prefer pickup on everything but the door panels (I won't mind shipping those). Post up here, PM me, or email me prl5004@psu.edu if you're interested. Thanks.

Subliminal
12-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey Patrick,

Several questions:

1. The door panels. Could I have some pics. I don't have a lancer, I have a GTS, but I would assume they are the same. My door panels are F'ed up!

2. Is the interior grey? Are you interested in getting rid of the cupholder contraption that goes beside the glove box. Mine's missing. :(

Thanks!

FWDSHELBY
12-22-2005, 08:56 PM
If the rear quarter panels are still rust free and intact would it be possible to ship? pm me asap

85shelbycharger
12-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Hey Patrick,

Several questions:

1. The door panels. Could I have some pics. I don't have a lancer, I have a GTS, but I would assume they are the same. My door panels are F'ed up!

2. Is the interior grey? Are you interested in getting rid of the cupholder contraption that goes beside the glove box. Mine's missing. :(

Thanks!

I have pics uploaded on my computer at home (I'm at my brother's apartment in Penn State). We are going home tomorrow, so as soon as I get situated there, I'll post the pictures up. They should be the same, but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah, the interior is/was grey. I have an extra one of the cupholder contraptions that you're talking about. $10 plus shipping or if you buy the door panels I'll throw it in for free :thumb:

85shelbycharger
12-22-2005, 10:00 PM
If the rear quarter panels are still rust free and intact would it be possible to ship? pm me asap

Hmm I didn't really want to ship them since they are huge and bulky but I may be able to arrange something if you're serious about buying them. Shipping prices would be pretty high though I'd imagine. They are still on the car, however, and I'd have to cut them off. I'll snap some pictures when I get home tomorrow. :thumb:

Subliminal
12-22-2005, 10:06 PM
I have pics uploaded on my computer at home (I'm at my brother's apartment in Penn State). We are going home tomorrow, so as soon as I get situated there, I'll post the pictures up. They should be the same, but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah, the interior is/was grey. I have an extra one of the cupholder contraptions that you're talking about. $10 plus shipping or if you buy the door panels I'll throw it in for free :thumb:

Cool man, thanks!

I await your pictures.

85shelbycharger
12-22-2005, 10:59 PM
Cool man, thanks!

I await your pictures.

I'll send 'em as soon as I get a chance tomorrow after I get home. It'll probably be around 2 o'clock or so.

Subliminal
12-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Cool. Doesn't matter. I don't assume you'd be able to do anything with them before Christmas anyway.

So, no rush and have a happy holiday!

85shelbycharger
12-22-2005, 11:34 PM
Cool. Doesn't matter. I don't assume you'd be able to do anything with them before Christmas anyway.

So, no rush and have a happy holiday!

You too!
Is there anything else you may possibly need?

ludwig340
12-23-2005, 09:31 AM
Damon, the cloth interior is pretty pimp, if you haven't checked it out...does your car have remote mirrors and power locks & windows?

Patrick, about the backseat, is it faded much? Very dried out on top (headrests)? Thanks!

85shelbycharger
12-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Damon, what is your email address so that I can send you the pictures of the doorpanels? The file size is too large to upload onto this site.

As for pics of the seats and 1/4 panels, I'll get those tomorrow since I got home later than expected today.

Ludwig, I'll check out the seats for ya tomorrow when I'm taking pictures :thumb:

85shelbycharger
12-24-2005, 11:58 PM

I took the pics today. What is your email address so that I can send them to you? Drivers quarter is perfect. Passenger has one little rust bubble about the size of a dime.

85shelbycharger
12-24-2005, 11:59 PM
Patrick, about the backseat, is it faded much? Very dried out on top (headrests)? Thanks!

Yeah, I checked it out today...not necessarily faded, but the top of the passenger side of the rear seat is dried out pretty good.

Vinny
11-17-2013, 12:35 AM
You said that you are parting out a '87 Shelby Lancer.Just wanted to know if you'll be needing the rear bumper valance or the driver's side valance?

martin kolner
11-17-2013, 01:16 AM
the thread is a little old....8 years give or take

Chris W
11-17-2013, 01:59 PM
You said that you are parting out a '87 Shelby Lancer.Just wanted to know if you'll be needing the rear bumper valance or the driver's side valance?

We have those items. Give us a call on Monday.

Chris-TU

dodgeman87
11-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Chris,
Do you have a throttle cable for a '87 SL ?

Jim