PDA

View Full Version : requirements for an sdac chapter?

spoolinhard
05-20-2008, 08:41 PM
We are trying pretty hard to form a chapter in the Ne-Ia area, surrounding areas also welcome. Dont think that there are any other chapter very close. What are the requirements to get recognized as a chapter?
thanks
-Kaleb

BadAssPerformance
05-20-2008, 09:03 PM
Step 1: Get a group of enthusiasts that are interested in Shelby Dodges and and othe "Shelby Inspired" late model Mopars :thumb:

Step 2: Show there is enough interest in a chapter... get 6-12 guys to meet regularly like once a month or so.

Step 3: Talk to Barry about becoming an official chapter!

Sounds like you guys are getting close to step 3! :thumb:

sdac guy
05-20-2008, 09:13 PM
We are trying pretty hard to form a chapter in the Ne-Ia area, surrounding areas also welcome. Dont think that there are any other chapter very close. What are the requirements to get recognized as a chapter?
thanks
-KalebPretty much what JT said is the procedure. I know there are quite a few folk in that area so it sounds hopeful for you. The closest one to you right now is the Minnesota chapter. There are chapters in the process of forming in both Utah and Oklahoma, but it has been quite some time since I heard from anyone regarding those.

We have just added two new chapters, Indy and Susquehanna Valley (in central PA), and the Florida chapter has reorganized. I finally have our website updated with those and other changes requested by a couple chapters.

Barry

TurboZchik
05-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Good Luck from a member of one of the newest chapters-Susquehanna Valley.