PDA

View Full Version : FREE SD DVD SDAC8/LVGO '98 Series One/PC 97 for ALL Orders

Chris W
05-15-2008, 03:21 PM
UPS had a change over the weekend and our webmaster is working on updating our software so that UPS shipping can once again be automatically calculated. We expect that to be completed shortly.

For now, we are temporarily using a different method of shipping on our site. Please include a note with your order if the shipping costs seem excessive so we can manually adjust them. If the shipping costs are too low we will not be adjusting them.:thumb:

We will be including the following Shelby Dodge DVD Video FREE with every order until this shipping issue is resolved.
http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=105&products_id=111

This is an EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Turbo-Mopar members ONLY. Be sure to include your Turbo-Mopar user name and a request for the DVD in the note section when you place your order.

THANKS for everyone's patience,

Chris-TU

omni_840
05-15-2008, 03:27 PM
We will be including the following Shelby Dodge DVD Video FREE with every order until this shipping issue is resolved.
http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=105&products_id=111

Be sure to request the video in the note section when you place your order.

THANKS for everyone's patience,

Chris-TU

Chris,

I just sent you my order through the website but did not request the DVD. My order number is 2941.

Thanks,
Brendhan

Chris W
05-15-2008, 03:38 PM
Chris,

I just sent you my order through the website but did not request the DVD. My order number is 2941.

Thanks,
Brendhan

We got it and will be including the DVD in with your products.

Thanks for your order!

Chris-TU

iangoround
05-28-2008, 10:23 PM
Eek, I just placed an order and forgot about this! If you're still running the promo, my order number was 2979.

That is, if you fill the order...I knew I should have done it a few weeks ago! doh!

Chris W
05-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Eek, I just placed an order and forgot about this! If you're still running the promo, my order number was 2979.

That is, if you fill the order...I knew I should have done it a few weeks ago! doh!

You are all set and first on the waiting list for the last of the 3" SVs!

Thanks for your order :thumb:

Chris-TU