PDA

View Full Version : Trying to order obx

bansheenut420
05-14-2008, 08:00 AM
I am trying to order an obx off the site, and I keep getting this

This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.
United Parcel Service
An error occured with the UPS shipping calculations.
Unsupported country specified
If you prefer to use UPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

And it wont let me go any futher. Money wont stay in the account long. :D

moparzrule
05-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah Chris asked me to post here. I've been informed they've been experiencing a little technical difficulties with the site and computer system in general, much apologies. Chris's computer guy is working on it. Chris say's everything will be fixed tonight, so you should be able to order tomorrow if not later on tonight. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

bansheenut420
05-14-2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the update.

black86glhs
05-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Yeah Chris asked me to post here. I've been informed they've been experiencing a little technical difficulties with the site and computer system in general, much apologies. Chris's computer guy is working on it. Chris say's everything will be fixed tonight, so you should be able to order tomorrow if not later on tonight. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Matt, Sounds like a small discount is in order here...LOL! Just kidding, computer issues happen.

bansheenut420
05-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Matt, Sounds like a small discount is in order here...LOL! Just kidding, computer issues happen.

I like your thinking!!!! :amen: This money is buring a hole in my pocket. I want to help stimulate the economy of my car. :nod: lol

moparzrule
05-14-2008, 06:09 PM

:lol:

:p

2.216VTurbo
05-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Ha, Banshee is stimulating himself thru a hole in his pocket:lol: Perv...

moparzrule
05-14-2008, 06:32 PM
LMAO, this thread took a serious turn!

Tony Hanna
05-14-2008, 06:36 PM
I ran into the same problem when I tried to place an order yesterday. I talked to Chris on the phone and he helped me work around the problem.:thumb:

bansheenut420
05-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Ha, Banshee is stimulating himself thru a hole in his pocket:lol: Perv...
:evil: shhhh. lmfao

I ran into the same problem when I tried to place an order yesterday. I talked to Chris on the phone and he helped me work around the problem.:thumb:

I should probably do that.

bansheenut420
05-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Noticed the site is working again.... But, I put the money on my credit card, and notice you guys dont take credit cards. If I call can you take it over the phone? Or am I going to have to get it somewhere else? I want to keep it on this credit card.
Thanks for your help.

omni_840
05-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Noticed the site is working again.... But, I put the money on my credit card, and notice you guys dont take credit cards. If I call can you take it over the phone? Or am I going to have to get it somewhere else? I want to keep it on this credit card.
Thanks for your help.

You can open a paypal account and use your credit card to make the payment. It doesn't cost you anything and its really easy. :thumb:

http://www.paypal.com

bansheenut420
05-15-2008, 06:42 PM
lol I should have said, I dont like paypal. I dont like using the account. It would be far eaiser to order with my card. Been ripped off by paypal, even though there is no chance of that here. I do not want to support them. Anyway I can use my card directly?

Chris W
05-15-2008, 07:32 PM
lol I should have said, I dont like paypal. I dont like using the account. It would be far eaiser to order with my card. Been ripped off by paypal, even though there is no chance of that here. I do not want to support them. Anyway I can use my card directly?

We've been taking CC (non-PayPal) orders for almost 2 years now. Just give us a call or send us an email and we'll take care of you.

Chris-TU

bansheenut420
05-15-2008, 09:09 PM
We've been taking CC (non-PayPal) orders for almost 2 years now. Just give us a call or send us an email and we'll take care of you.

Chris-TU

Awesome, thanks. I will be calling you tomorrow. :thumb: