PDA

View Full Version : In SoCal

JamesL
05-14-2008, 12:30 AM
Hi folks, I'm in Southern California this week, You guys have any meets going on? I need something to do with my evening time.

BadAssPerformance
05-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Sounds like fun, whatcha doing there? Might be better to post in the lounge? I can move if you agree...

JamesL
05-14-2008, 11:42 PM
Sounds like fun, whatcha doing there? Might be better to post in the lounge? I can move if you agree...

How'd I miss your response? You can move it. I'm in town meeting with some clients to help jump start their IT CMDB effort. I was hoping to make it to your monthy meeting. Is that actaully the third Thursday of each month? I'm sure I'll be making several more trips. It looks like I managed to tie up all my evenings this trip with client shmoozing.

87glhs232
05-14-2008, 11:46 PM
It's the first Thursday. Where about in So Cal? We're not as big as Texas, but there is a lot of area in 'So Cal' ;):D

JamesL
05-14-2008, 11:49 PM
It's the first Thursday. Where about in So Cal? We're not as big as Texas, but there is a lot of area in 'So Cal' ;):D

I'm having to drive back and forth between Pasadena and Corona

87glhs232
05-14-2008, 11:52 PM
Ah. A good ways north of me. Perhaps Alan or some of the LA crew.....?

JamesL
05-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Ah. A good ways north of me. Perhaps Alan or some of the LA crew.....?

Well I'm back in Texas but I'll look you guys up next time I'm out that way. My clients are going to need a lot of hand holding to get their project going.:clap: We had a late (5p-7p) meeting Thursday and the Project Manager brought some food from Rubieo's(SP?) By midnight I was violently vommiting, stomach cramping and....well you know the rest.:o. It made for a horrible 3 hour flight home and I'm only just now able to stomach a little food and water. Everyone on the team enjoyed the same fate.

2.216VTurbo
05-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Next time plan your trip to include the first Thursday of the month and we will ALL meet up with you:thumb: There are so many good Taco places out here that Rubio's doesn't get any of my business. So did you manage to lose a few lbs at least? Only upside to food poisening IMO:o

JamesL
05-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Next time plan your trip to include the first Thursday of the month and we will ALL meet up with you:thumb: There are so many good Taco places out here that Rubio's doesn't get any of my business. So did you manage to lose a few lbs at least? Only upside to food poisening IMO:o

Yes, my thoughts exactly. Only now I'm really hungry so it won't be long before they are back.

John B
05-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Cindy, James, I received the parts yesterday; thanks! Also, I was visiting family in Champion over the weekend but your shop was closed. Maybe next time! John B

glhs727
05-21-2008, 10:09 AM
John,
We live pretty close to the shop, so next time just call us, and we would be happy to meet you there and show you around. The Champions area is only about 15 minutes away from us.
later,
Cindy

John B
05-22-2008, 08:00 AM
John,
We live pretty close to the shop, so next time just call us, and we would be happy to meet you there and show you around. The Champions area is only about 15 minutes away from us.
later,
Cindy
I'll do that! I'll be coming that way from time to time. I just wish I could bring my Shadow for dyno tuning. They won't let me check it on the airplane...:o

cvona
08-24-2008, 10:51 PM
in so-cal eh must be a blast well i was at mopar fest in Canada and it was a hit lots of mopar fans there and i was in the middle of it.