PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

r00tcause
12-22-2005, 06:22 PM
This option here "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder." should be *unchecked* by default. (whereas it is currently checked) Otherwise, users accidently fill up there mailboxes without realizing its there. Also, its annoying.

ludwig340
12-22-2005, 07:00 PM
I like the feature and manage (cull) what I save.

I have already mentioned today about having too much free time...

You make the call!

r00tcause
12-23-2005, 05:50 PM
I like the feature and manage (cull) what I save.

I have already mentioned today about having too much free time...

You make the call!

You can always check the box. I do not beleive that the majority of people want to save all sent messages by default. Perhaps a poll is in order? I personally cant see why you'd want to catalog sent messages. All it does is fill up your PM box.

Also, a lot of inexperienced users do not even realise that those messages are being saved and cant figure out why it says there PM box is full when its clearly empty.

Una
12-23-2005, 06:11 PM
It was always set default that way for me on TD.com.. It's like free space, when you start to get full, empty the sent items folder.. ;)

ludwig340
12-23-2005, 08:26 PM
I hear ya Sean, I just happen to be one of those people who like to save stuff like that and get rid of it on purpose when I need to. I'm generally in the minority in ways of thinking, so it wouldn't surprise me to be there on this issue as well! :)

supercrackerbox
12-23-2005, 10:03 PM
Is there anyway to choose either or and have it saved that way?

r00tcause
12-26-2005, 12:05 AM
Is there anyway to choose either or and have it saved that way?

Not that I am aware of. :(

Frank
12-26-2005, 12:28 AM
I'll dig thru the tons of options to find if its available. As suggested, you can delete a bunch at a time, etc.

Frank