PDA

View Full Version : NIB A555/A568 Quaife FS

Reaper1
03-05-2006, 11:43 PM
I have a brand new Quaife for an A555/A568 for sale. This part has never been installed in a transmission, still is in its bag and has the registration paperwork for the lifetime warranty. I am asking $1100 shipped in the lower 48. I can accept PayPal, or MO. I am in Jakconsville, Fl zip 32254 for refference. If you have any questions EM or PM me. Thanks.

EM: 1reaper@bellsouth.net

BadAssPerformance
03-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Pics? Is there a HP rating on that unit?

Reaper1
03-06-2006, 12:18 AM
This is the same unti the Cindy sells at FWD(as a matter of fact, I go it from her!). To my knowledge there is no HP rating, but it does have a limited lifetime warranty(paperwork is still with the unit). I don't have any picures, but Cliff has some decent ones on his site of one.

BadAssPerformance
03-06-2006, 12:22 AM
what does the 'limited' warranty say? is it only form manufacturing defects or something like that?

Reaper1
03-06-2006, 09:11 PM
I basically covers it from wearing out or breakage as long as it was never been tampered with. You do need a receipt to register it, but I know that there are people out there that are second-hand owners of cars that have had them installed WAY before they got it and had no issues. Basically if you need to use that warranty you probably need a new tranny too, 'cause you screwed up BAD! The only time I've heard of these failing is in situations where one wheel was hopping fast on bad terrain and caused the unit to load and unload violently making bad things happen. Unless you are rallying the car, or being extremely dumb this should never really be an issue.