PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 89-93 daytona shelby,iroc,r/t,... wtd

GLHSHELBY
05-06-2008, 12:24 AM
I`m in the hunt for a black or silver 89 daytona shelby or 90-93 black iroc,shelby or iroc r/t.Also interested in 85-86 omni glh-t/glhs.Main thing is no rust.I`d prefer a southern car just because of distance and current gas prices.
contact me through my email glhshelby@aol.com with wtd daytona in the subject.Will also consider a black lancer shelby .Something similar to pic below.I`m only interested in the cars mentioned.I`m located in Greenville,S.C. Thanks
PS,My main want is a black 89 daytona shelby w/t-tops and similar to my current ones below....
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/trey2292/mommas061.jpg

boostjunkie_07
05-10-2008, 11:22 PM
hey sorry to contact you this way my e mail is acting up. well let me start by saying that im from cenrtral minnesota and i have a friend that has i think a 92 iroc r/t black with under 100k the car is very nice i hae seen it and ridden in it runs and drives perfect i know you said preferably without a motor but i figuered what the heck if you are interested in getting more info you can pm me i can give you his number or something

oldgregg
05-11-2008, 09:12 AM
i have a friend that has i think a 92 iroc r/t black with under 100k the car is very nice i hae seen it and ridden in it runs and drives perfectIs he looking to sell?

boostjunkie_07
05-11-2008, 08:21 PM
yeah he bought a 400 whp acr srt-4 and is selling some of his turbo dodge stuff to make up the difference he also has an 87 csx with like 50k on it but got hit by a deer but has all the parts to fix it