Frank
12-22-2005, 06:11 PM
:welcome:

Sherri007
12-22-2005, 06:22 PM
:welcome: :welcome:

mrboost
12-22-2005, 10:42 PM
Woah, 1st post huh? .... I POPPED SHERRI'S ...... wait, never mind, I thought I was on another forum for a second there! :D

Una
12-22-2005, 11:19 PM
hahaha.. I love that avatar Sherri.. :)

turbovanmanČ
12-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Hey Paul, did you ever get my PM on the OTHER site, I gave you all that info you asked for?

Chris W
12-23-2005, 03:31 AM

:welcome:Sherri (aka SUPER Recruiter)

Just wanted to make sure you knew about the recruiting contest.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209

I look forward to getting your order just after January 20th. ;)

Chris-TU

BTW- Love your avatar!

8valves
12-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Woah, 1st post huh? .... I POPPED SHERRI'S ...... wait, never mind, I thought I was on another forum for a second there! :D

Go home to your wife, nobody likes you! :p BTW- is she still trying to hook me and my buddy Downs up with her cousins twins aunts or whoever it was? Haha!

Aaron Miller

Sherri007
12-23-2005, 03:15 PM
:welcome:Sherri (aka SUPER Recruiter)

Just wanted to make sure you knew about the recruiting contest.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209

I look forward to getting your order just after January 20th. ;)

Chris-TU

BTW- Love your avatar!

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the link. I did not know about the contest until now. Unfortunatly I don't have much free time right now to recruit people. :(

Best of luck to everyone!

Thanks for the generosity TU & TM admins!:thumb:

Merry Christmas Fellow TMer's!

mrboost
12-23-2005, 06:25 PM
LOL I'm a good boy, just have a big arse sarcastic mouth!

I think it was the twins, but I'm pretty sure we concluded they were too young for ya. If you add them up it's cool though! :thumb: J/K! :p

It's too bad I missed ya the other day, but we HAD to go christmas shopping right after work so that we'd have time to spend with the new puppy. Jeff (My96z) and I are probably going to Chelies Chili Bar after X-mas, feel like driving out to Dearborn?
Our 9 week old Bull Terrier puppy is home now and she's COOL AS HELL! I can't believe I've been without a dog for 5yrs, dogs rock! The cats are PO'd though! :p

Go home to your wife, nobody likes you! :p BTW- is she still trying to hook me and my buddy Downs up with her cousins twins aunts or whoever it was? Haha!

Aaron Miller

turbovanmanČ
12-23-2005, 06:27 PM
Paul, see post #6 :cheer2:

8valves
12-23-2005, 11:04 PM
LOL I'm a good boy, just have a big arse sarcastic mouth!

I think it was the twins, but I'm pretty sure we concluded they were too young for ya. If you add them up it's cool though! :thumb: J/K! :p

It's too bad I missed ya the other day, but we HAD to go christmas shopping right after work so that we'd have time to spend with the new puppy. Jeff (My96z) and I are probably going to Chelies Chili Bar after X-mas, feel like driving out to Dearborn?
Our 9 week old Bull Terrier puppy is home now and she's COOL AS HELL! I can't believe I've been without a dog for 5yrs, dogs rock! The cats are PO'd though! :p

Now I see it says Chili Bar... but is it actually a bar... the whole I'm 19 thing gets in the way of that sometimes. :o

And they were twins!? What's the problem!? Pshhh, did I mention I just turned 19 because my Bday is in August? Giggidy Giggidy! :whip: Not to mention I just cut 4 inches of hair off, so I no longer look like a hippie! Gimme a call tonight or tommorow and gimme some more info about it, I'll see what's going on.

Aaron Miller

mrboost
12-27-2005, 02:51 PM
LOL Giggidy! You missed them, they just left for Florida! Not so young after all I guess!

Haven't heard from Jeff yet, I think if we go during the day you'll be fine, if you want to go I can call and check.

Now I see it says Chili Bar... but is it actually a bar... the whole I'm 19 thing gets in the way of that sometimes. :o

And they were twins!? What's the problem!? Pshhh, did I mention I just turned 19 because my Bday is in August? Giggidy Giggidy! :whip: Not to mention I just cut 4 inches of hair off, so I no longer look like a hippie! Gimme a call tonight or tommorow and gimme some more info about it, I'll see what's going on.

Aaron Miller

mrboost
12-27-2005, 02:53 PM
I know I know, sorry Simon!

I did get the info and have started working on the cal. FYI you'll have to select an 89 T1 for your scanner now, I changed to a T1 for you to get better boost control.

Paul, see post #6 :cheer2:

turbovanmanČ
12-29-2005, 05:12 PM
I know I know, sorry Simon!

I did get the info and have started working on the cal. FYI you'll have to select an 89 T1 for your scanner now, I changed to a T1 for you to get better boost control.

Hey, give me a call tomorrow or let me know when I can call you tomorrow, I want to chat before you do anything, found a few things of interest, :eyebrows: