PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1987 SC FS in central OK

87patrick
04-30-2008, 11:08 PM
OK, the kid who "had to have" my '87 Shelby Charger and said he'd have the money by the end of April (today), hasn't called or produced any cash. The car is back on the market ONLY until the 15th of May. If it has not sold by then, it's getting parted. The 1985 Shelby Charger I have is currently being parted! Whatever is left of both cars are going to the crusher by the end of May; period, dot, end of story, if they are not sold. I am sick of looking at them. I'm also tired of people promising things and don't follow through. CASH TALKS!!!

If the cars end up getting parted, the engine and transaxle will be available as an assembly ONLY! They will not be crushed, but will be available when the cars go. You guys wanting specific items had better speak up now.

Large items MUST be picked up by the buyer. PM me with your wants and your zip code, and I'll quote you a price + shipping on the smaller stuff. I will NOT ship body parts or glass, other than spoilers & gfx.

Repeat - the '85 SC is CURRENTLY being parted! The '87 is available only as a complete car until 15 May. A reminder - the '87 is maybe a weekend worth of work to actually run and drive - it MUST be hauled on a trailer and can NOT currently be driven! The engine is a zero-mile performance build on a T1 engine which dyno'd at 200+ hp. There are over $4K in receipts on the engine alone!

On 15 May, the '87 will also be parted, if not sold. The '87 is currently for sale with MANY additional new and used parts for the low bottom-dollar price of only $700.00 CASH! NO TRADES!!! It is titled and has a non-op registration. Bring your cash and bring your hauler!

You've got to the end of May, or the cars WILL go to the crusher, with the exception of the engine, trans, and pizza wheels.

PM me for more info, plus a link to many pics of both cars.

Cars are in Oklahoma City, OK.

87patrick
05-04-2008, 10:28 PM
SOLD!!!

The '87 is sold! Cash in hand, it is sold to a happy new owner in the local area.

Remember. the '85 is still available for many good parts!!!

WickedShelby88
05-05-2008, 02:25 AM
Will the 85 be sold as a solid roller soon? May be interested?

Thanks, Joseph