PDA

View Full Version : 3.0L Underdrive Pulleys

nmw2006
04-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone is using an underdrive pulley on their 3.0Ls.

If so, who makes them and how much would they cost?

Also what kind of performance gains are we talking here? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ondonti
04-25-2008, 03:05 AM
I have one on my Spirit. Bought another one for my Duster but I dont know if I will use it. They are Nick Boers pullies though so they are hard to get unless you can convince him to do a group buy.

FM makes one that is larger and has timing marks.

I can never say "oh it makes a huge difference" because I have never cared to test. I am keeping my second pulley just because they are a limited supply and I dont want a FM one.

nmw2006
04-25-2008, 09:36 AM
I need one of those Nick Boers pulleys because I bent mine when taking it off:confused:

I don't know what happened, but when I put it back on it rubs/hits the block...

Let me know if anyone has one they want to get rid of....:D

Nate

ATaylorRacing
04-25-2008, 03:26 PM
I got mine many moons ago from Forward Motion.....the car picked up over .2 in the quarter and nearly 2 more mpg on the hiway....a real win win situation!

Ondonti
04-26-2008, 01:03 AM
I need one of those Nick Boers pulleys because I bent mine when taking it off:confused:

I don't know what happened, but when I put it back on it rubs/hits the block...

Let me know if anyone has one they want to get rid of....:D

Nate
The stocker?

If you cant get a nick, you can get the FM....but you still need a stocker with the NBP because it doesnt have timing marks (though the last one I bought the owner claimed that the marks he made are usable for setting timing).

Big_P
06-09-2008, 12:33 AM
I have what I believe to be a Nick Boers UDP for sale.

nmw2006
06-09-2008, 10:11 AM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!! How Much?

edit: pics to verify it is a NBP, thanks