PDA

View Full Version : 68k mile 89csx-vnt fs

csxt#10
03-03-2006, 04:25 PM
http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=40298

Frank
03-03-2006, 10:01 PM
This thread has been pruned. The reason for this is the unwarrented responses for dealings not part of this website. In addition, csxt#10 asked for his responses to be removed so that he can approach this properly.

Frank

csxt#10
03-04-2006, 05:35 PM
This thread has been pruned. The reason for this is the unwarrented responses for dealings not part of this website. In addition, csxt#10 asked for his responses to be removed so that he can approach this properly.

Frank
thanks alot frank

if anyone is interested.ask for any pics u want askk all questions.car must be picked up,or possible delivery.

j4278h
03-04-2006, 10:43 PM
brandon,

still have csxvnt 228? wanna get rid of that one still?

jason

csxt#10
03-04-2006, 11:25 PM
brandon,

still have csxvnt 228? wanna get rid of that one still?

jason
hey jason how have u been.still got that fleet of tds.228 and #10 will never be sold.
just looking to move 28 now but like i siad if it doesnt i dont care.i put alot of time into it and havent enjoyed it yet.if i come across one i will let ya know.u should of got it when u can to ook at it last year

j4278h
03-05-2006, 12:57 AM
I know i should have, I was waiting for you to get the suspension on it so i could actually tow it home.

Yeah i still got the fleet which i hope to be thining out but nobody wants to pay anything for these cars anymore.

If your still in the need for csx badging to get #228 original one shoot me a pm. I have extra 87 and 89 badges. They are only being offered to you so i better not get any pm's asking about them.

jason

csxt#10
03-05-2006, 03:13 AM
I know i should have, I was waiting for you to get the suspension on it so i could actually tow it home.

Yeah i still got the fleet which i hope to be thining out but nobody wants to pay anything for these cars anymore.

If your still in the need for csx badging to get #228 original one shoot me a pm. I have extra 87 and 89 badges. They are only being offered to you so i better not get any pm's asking about them.

jason
jason i would love to get the 89 badges.nothin would make me happier to make that car to be what i want.shoot me a pm on the price for it.and i know what u mean about no one wants to pay the price.i wasnt gonna sell mine for less than 7500 but it would take to long