PDA

View Full Version : Engine: 2.2 T2 rods and pistons & crank.

envyyourethics
04-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Let me know what you got. Prefer low mileage. dont want to have to have them redone if possible.

Let me know.:thumb:

Also interested in a cast OR forged crank. Only interested in ones that DO NOT need turned, or have already been turned.

Also need ALL parts for a full rebuild of a non common block.

turbovanmanČ
04-18-2008, 05:29 PM
I have 3 pistons, $40.

Lots of T2 rods with stock bolts, $60 plus shipping and I highly recommend that all used rods be checked over-warranty disclaimer, lol!

I have a forged TIII crank, $125.

moparfwdsleeper
04-19-2008, 01:12 AM
Richard I've got a set of TII pistons.

Get the rods from Simon^, the common block TII and the TIII crank is for a common block and won't work on your block.

turbovanmanČ
04-19-2008, 03:50 AM
Richard I've got a set of TII pistons.

Get the rods from Simon^, the common block TII and the TIII crank is for a common block and won't work on your block.

Sorry, missed the non common block, :(

I do have a 2.2 crank though out of a 86 GLH engine, I'd have to check it but $50 plus shipping if its good. LMK if interested and I'll take the engine apart.

envyyourethics
04-19-2008, 04:48 AM
Simon, ill take the rods. And Clayton, ill take the pistons.

Anyone have any ideas on aprox. machining costs? The crank I have needs the rods journals cut probably .020. The mains are fine.

Also any idea on cost for them to check and resize the rods putting in a set of ARP wave locks?

turbovanmanČ
04-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Simon, ill take the rods. And Clayton, ill take the pistons.

Anyone have any ideas on aprox. machining costs? The crank I have needs the rods journals cut probably .020. The mains are fine.

Also any idea on cost for them to check and resize the rods putting in a set of ARP wave locks?

My machine shop charges $140 for cranks and $15 for each rod.

envyyourethics
04-19-2008, 04:05 PM
$140 for crank!!!

Well Simon, if the crank from the glh doesnt need turned and 8 bolt non-cb Ill take it as well.

turbovanmanČ
04-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Ok, I'll check it in the next few days, if you don't hear from me, remind me, I am in a rush getting my racebike done, it didn't go as planned, :(