PDA

View Full Version : WNY April Meeting?

1FastCSX289
04-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Hopefully, most of us will have our cars out by the end of the month. Anyone want to plan a cruise day towards end of April or beginning of May? Tom Wahls in Webster is Thurs night and will probably start the first thurs in May.......then there's log cabin......or we could just plan a nice drive and meet up somewhere on our own? What do you all think?

iangoround
04-12-2008, 09:13 AM
I just put my car IN storage for restoration. sigh.

As usual, my only days off are Mondays.

Aries_Turbo
04-17-2008, 12:44 PM
sounds fine but ill probably have to drive something else as i just hit a f'n deer this morning. i need a fender, turnsignal/headlight bezel and some dents pulled on the door. Grrrrr.

Brian

1FastCSX289
04-17-2008, 08:34 PM
sounds fine but ill probably have to drive something else as i just hit a f'n deer this morning. i need a fender, turnsignal/headlight bezel and some dents pulled on the door. Grrrrr.

Brian

OOUCH!!! On the k-car?? That sucks! Let me know if you need to use the shop to get it fixed up. Gotta get you back in action for SDAC!

Aries_Turbo
04-17-2008, 11:09 PM
OOUCH!!! On the k-car?? That sucks! Let me know if you need to use the shop to get it fixed up. Gotta get you back in action for SDAC!

im not planning on driving to sdac. im planning on riding with slasky and then frank is going to take me home as we are planning on a concert in chicago that wed.

see the paint code thread in the interior/exterior section for pics.

actually i was going to ask you if you would spray my replacement fender and stuff as you did a good job on your parts. i just gotta get the paint and primer.

Brian

1FastCSX289
04-20-2008, 02:35 PM
actually i was going to ask you if you would spray my replacement fender and stuff as you did a good job on your parts. i just gotta get the paint and primer.

Brian

Yea, if you prep it! I will shoot it, sure.

Not driving to SDAC? That will be a bummer!

Aries_Turbo
04-20-2008, 09:48 PM
not a bummer for me. i hate driving long distances, especially when i am in the car by myself. ill ride this time and drive others.

as far as a meet goes... I know mark from roclife is wanting to hit the track when he gets his slicks this week. either wed or fri. he wants to get a few good passes in with his srt. he trapped 117 sat on street tires. 26" slicks should be here tues.

Brian