PDA

View Full Version : WNY SDAC 18 trip

slasky
04-11-2008, 08:18 PM
I just reserved one room from Friday night until Wednesday morning. So far I am in for the whole time as well as sean. Mike is in but I am not sure for how long. SO who is in and for what days???

Friday, June 20, 2008 - Wednesday, June 25, 2008
5 nights
Cost per night per room (USD) 89.00

Estimated government taxes and fees - 11.57

Total for stay for (all rooms) - 502.85

1FastCSX289
04-11-2008, 10:23 PM
I just reserved one room from Friday night until Wednesday morning. So far I am in for the whole time as well as sean. Mike is in but I am not sure for how long. SO who is in and for what days???

We need a couple more guys in our room so Slasky doesnt have to pay for the whole thing.

slasky
04-11-2008, 11:03 PM
i have not heard from brian and frank yet.

DC Turismo
04-12-2008, 02:06 AM
When are you guys planning on leaving and what route will you be taking? Those of us leaving from around Pittsburgh are heading out on Friday morning at about 6 AM and taking the PA Turnpike (I-76 W) -> OH Turnpike (I-80 W) -> and figuring out where to go from there once an update comes out on the constructino taking place on I-75 N. Are you guys coming down south and swinging below the Lake Erie and such, or are you cutting through Canada?

1FastCSX289
04-12-2008, 07:19 AM
When are you guys planning on leaving and what route will you be taking? Those of us leaving from around Pittsburgh are heading out on Friday morning at about 6 AM and taking the PA Turnpike (I-76 W) -> OH Turnpike (I-80 W) -> and figuring out where to go from there once an update comes out on the constructino taking place on I-75 N. Are you guys coming down south and swinging below the Lake Erie and such, or are you cutting through Canada?

The last we talked, I think we were planning on swinging south to avoid the border hassle and all that involved in towing cars through. It would be cool to meet up with you guys in Ohio or something.

slasky
04-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Even though it is shorter to go through Canada, I think it would end up being a longer trip because of the two border crossings. So we are planning to go around Canada.

DC Turismo
04-15-2008, 04:15 PM
Cool, well let me know your route and day of departure, perhaps we'll get something set up!

Keito
04-15-2008, 09:06 PM

I-80 to I-280 through Toledo to I-75 to I-275 to I-94 to I-75
Towing this is how I'll go from Cleveland

slasky
04-15-2008, 09:15 PM
We could do a TM convoy.

DC Turismo
04-15-2008, 10:58 PM
We're up for that!

Orangetona
04-16-2008, 01:57 PM
I thought I said I was in for all days in my PM. I will be there the whole time this year instead of leaving on the night before.

1FastCSX289
04-16-2008, 04:41 PM
I thought I said I was in for all days in my PM. I will be there the whole time this year instead of leaving on the night before.

Yea.....you missed all the awards......your Grand Am won best of show and you werent there to accept, so the 1000 dollar grand prize went to some other guy passing by on the street.

You bringing the Daytona this year? I have yet to see that thing!

2.216VTurbo
04-16-2008, 10:31 PM
Wow, I'm not sure I should be in this thread but I did have to point out that in post# 2 Sean want's more guys in his room, then in #5 he is talking about swinging, then a couple posts later Billy wants to 'set something up'?:bolt: I mean, I hear that kinda talk, I live in California, I just try to stay clear of those kind of activities:eek: I'm not gonna judge you guys though, whatever you want to do in the privacy of your own rooms...

BadAssPerformance
04-16-2008, 11:14 PM
I hereby dub the WNY Chapter as the GAZER Chapter, LOL :D

1FastCSX289
04-17-2008, 08:50 AM
Wow, I'm not sure I should be in this thread but I did have to point out that in post# 2 Sean want's more guys in his room, then in #5 he is talking about swinging, then a couple posts later Billy wants to 'set something up'?:bolt: I mean, I hear that kinda talk, I live in California, I just try to stay clear of those kind of activities:eek: I'm not gonna judge you guys though, whatever you want to do in the privacy of your own rooms...

You guys are a real riot.......

Sounds to me like you have a real nack for "reading into things".......maybe we arent the ones with the "problem"? Get your mind out of the gutter! :lol::lol:

Aries_Turbo
04-17-2008, 12:46 PM
im in for the room... not in for the gazing though.... thats franks realm. :)

Brian

Orangetona
04-17-2008, 05:41 PM
Yea.....you missed all the awards......your Grand Am won best of show and you werent there to accept, so the 1000 dollar grand prize went to some other guy passing by on the street.

You bringing the Daytona this year? I have yet to see that thing!

Unfortunately I dont see it happening. With the whole house thing going on my side projects have come to a halt. You dont know how much I wanna get that car out and drive it LOL.

The purple beast is gone. I will probably bring my NEW grand am lmao. I can actually smoke em in this one. 3.4L V6 all the way haha.

Orangetona
05-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Anything new?

Aries_Turbo
05-02-2008, 08:42 PM
BTW, frank is in for the room, he just didnt reply back in this thread.

so that makes 5 of us..... thats ok with you guys?

any one else seriously going to attend SDAC from our neck of the woods +Frank?

Brian

1FastCSX289
05-03-2008, 12:28 PM
WHo invited Frank? Now we're all in trouble.

BadAssPerformance
05-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Just beat him up and blame it on 'roid rage' :D