PDA

View Full Version : Electronics: NEEDED ASAP- wastgate solenoid.

WickedShelby88
04-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Says it all i need the wastgate vacuum solenoid that goes next to the purge. I believe I need the baro solenoid as well. I don't have much to spend since I had to have my head fixed at the machine shop so go easy on me.

turbovanmanČ
04-09-2008, 02:29 AM
For what?

Anonymous_User
04-09-2008, 04:06 AM
Says it all i need the wastgate vacuum solenoid that goes next to the purge. I believe I need the baro solenoid as well. I don't have much to spend since I had to have my head fixed at the machine shop so go easy on me.

I can dig around and see what I have. Probably have a g-valve laying around somewhere instead of the wastegate sol. Baro-read.....

What year is this from? I think the connector style changed, but I could be wrong.

WickedShelby88
04-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Doh! I should have been more specific. I just got home from work and it was late. I need those items for my 88 lancer. They were MIA when I got the thing.

turbovanmanČ
04-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Doh! I should have been more specific. I just got home from work and it was late. I need those items for my 88 lancer. They were MIA when I got the thing.

If 89 stuff works, I got the whole shebang for $20 shipped.

WickedShelby88
04-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Yes it does. Simon I just have snail mail and money orders for the time being. Got hosed by a guy with paypal and he never responded to the dispute whether the item got lost in the mail, etc. etc. so I have to get a new account sometime. Anyhoo if that works cool.