PDA

View Full Version : Interior: WTB: '88ish drivers power enthusiast seat

Anonymous_User
03-31-2008, 04:52 AM
I had an '88 Z with power enthusiast seats. I'm looking for a driver's seat similar to that. I imagine they were used for multiple years, just don't know which.

Must be power drivers enthusiast seat in working condition (I think they were like 8-way adjustable). Foam must be in good condition. Cloth/appearance not important.

Also looking for the switch in out of the center console that applies to the same.

Although these are big and heavy, if you have one, you can take about 15 minutes and split the back from the bottom and ship it in two packages.

LMK what you got!!

jeffa97
03-31-2008, 04:59 PM
I have one in grey that I know the adjustable wings, top and bottom work. The inflateable parts inflate, but don't stay up. I think there is a check valve of some kind that fixes that. The cloth is a little dirty, but otherwise in good shape. The foam is also in good shape. I don't have the switches for the center console. Shipping probably will be expensive, but I'll sell the seat for $50 + shipping.

Jeff

Anonymous_User
04-01-2008, 01:22 AM
PM sent.

supercrackerbox
04-01-2008, 03:40 AM
I know in '87 the cloth had sort of a striped pattern to it, and my '88 seats were just solid colored. The door panels would have matched whichever you had.

I have a full set of '87 seats if you want a matched set, power driver seat worked when I pulled it. They're a bit dirty from years of storage, but no rips/tears/worn spots. And if you make it towards Lincoln ever, it could save you some shipping. I know the driver's seat is heavy, I just loaded it into the new garage yesterday.

Anonymous_User
04-01-2008, 06:21 AM
I have a perfect 88 vintage passenger seat. These are for a non-td project. The 8-way enthusiast seat is a comfortable seat and the intended application is not concerned with weight! Plus I'll throw some cheap-o seat covers on them anyway.

supercrackerbox
04-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Hmm. Well I'd just as soon keep them a matched set.

There is an '89 Daytona Shelby in the north U-pullit in Omaha that had a great interior if you can make it there before it gets crushed.

Anonymous_User
04-01-2008, 08:26 PM
I'll go ahead and get the one from jeffa97