PDA

View Full Version : how do i reach you cindy

jrye68
03-15-2008, 12:13 AM
hi my name is jason ryan and i been trying to reach you about a order that i made online 4 days ago but i dont know if it went though or not cause no money has been withdrawn out of bank and order histroy dont show it.i called u on wensday and u said u call back when u get to the shop but u never did:confused2: and ive been calling since then with no answer is everything alright?hope to hear from u soon cause i really need those parts thanks jrye68

BadAssPerformance
03-15-2008, 12:30 AM
Try to call tomorrow: 281-288-4411

John B
03-15-2008, 05:56 AM
Are they open on Saturday? :confused2:

BadAssPerformance
03-15-2008, 10:09 AM
No idea? but they probably have voice mail?

$50spirit
03-17-2008, 10:01 AM
your not the only one so dont feel bad its been a month and i still havent got the right computer and their voicemail is off or something been a real battle to get my computer, hello cindy if u get this i expect a phone call today with a tracking number im tired of waiting and then not getting it then u saying tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow and then no phone answers for days

glhs727
03-17-2008, 11:14 AM
We are trying to get caught up on orders as quickly as possible. I know there are a few people waiting on orders, and I understand your fustrations, but please be patient.
In addition, I have moved my personal residence, and do not have internet at home yet, so my getting on the forums has been very limited. PM'ing me will likely be delayed at best, so please try to call if you can.
Thanks,
Cindy