PDA

View Full Version : OMNI-Potent Website

OMNI-Potent
03-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Hello Fellow TD’ers!

OMNI-Potent Parts would like to thank everyone for your support over the last 2 years. Your support has made us who we are and allows us to continue to grow. We promise not to forget how this started and will always make customer service and fast shipping a priority.

You may have figured out by now; we invest our profits into new products. We appreciate everyone having patience with our slow development time. However, you will be pleased with some of the new products we have in the works. Additionally, we will start offering G, P, K, J and H bodied items.

We are very excited about a new stage in our history. Our website,
www.omnipotentparts.com, has been launched. Check back frequently as we are updating the site with new products and new garage sale items all the time.

In celebration of our official unveiling of the website, we are giving away a few things to celebrate. This is our way of giving back to the Turbo Dodge community.

We are giving away 4 items. The first item is a 1 year National SDAC membership. The next two items are 1 year Turbo-Mopar.com subscriptions. OMNI-Potent is paying for one, the other one is being generously donated by Frank! So, a large thanks is in order to him. The last item is a 1 year SDAC Buckeye Chapter membership. The prizes will be given away in the order listed:
1. National SDAC Membership
2. Turbo-Mopar.com subscription
3. Turbo-Mopar.com subscription
4. SDAC Buckeye Chapter membership

OK – Here’s how you enter. Go to our website. Somewhere on the about us page is my new email address (it’s not sales@omnipotentparts.com). Shoot me an email with your name to that address. While you’re at it, feel free to add any product suggestions or website suggestions. No purchase is required to have your name entered. You can send these emails starting immediately. The cut off date for name submission is Saturday, May 31, 2008. It’s that easy!

Winner names will be drawn from a hat at the SDAC 18 Car Show.

Thanks again for your support!

Greg

BadAssPerformance
03-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Lookin' good Greg! :thumb:

omni_840
03-08-2008, 03:37 PM
I like the site- definately some stuff I'm gonna be getting soon:thumb:

moparzrule
03-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Looks great, and pics for everything a big plus!

Subliminal
03-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Yeah, the site is definitely nice!

Captain Chaos
03-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Cool site, added to favorites. :thumb:

GLHS592
03-08-2008, 06:56 PM
I can't wait to see your future products.

1966 dart wagon
03-09-2008, 12:26 PM
site looks good :D thanks for supporting the tm comunitiy :clap: i'll have to be getting a moly plate from you soon

badandy
03-09-2008, 01:49 PM
I snagged some of those rear axle spacers for my CSX-T...neat idea!

GLHNSLHT2
03-09-2008, 03:27 PM
man if I lived in the salt belt I'd sure have one of those SS turbo braces.

moparzrule
03-09-2008, 08:18 PM
man if I lived in the salt belt I'd sure have one of those SS turbo braces.

I never run one anyway...

cordes
03-09-2008, 08:24 PM
That site looks great! good job guys.

OMNI-Potent
03-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the input everyone. We appreciate it and look forward to helping the TM community for years to come....

DC Turismo
03-16-2008, 11:35 PM
Definitely appreciate the restoration-oriented products you're offering Greg! Truly a service our community is in dire need of!!! To make things even better, you guys rock when it comes to experience, product reliability, and quickness in shipping :thumb:

Bubba
03-19-2008, 09:14 AM
Lookin' good Greg!

lansingsportsrage
03-27-2008, 06:15 AM
What is the difference between you Blak Trax Limited Slip Differential (LSD) Unit and a Quaife ?

Which would be better for a circle track application ?

OMNI-Potent
03-27-2008, 02:30 PM
PM sent....

Thanks!
Greg

badandy
04-25-2008, 12:18 PM
Just thought I would drop a line...

I put the rear axle spacers on my CSX-T and think it really help the looks of the car. I can definately tell the before/after. I admit it looks like it's supposed to look so others don't really notice unless there is another CSX/CSX-T/Shadow around.

ATaylorRacing
04-25-2008, 03:05 PM
You guys should announce at least one car that you sponsor!

Gang, I bought their Black Trax unit and their rear brake lines for old Matchbox....what a difference on feel of my brakes (my rear lines were the original 84s) and the traction is back, no more smoking of the rt frt while the left side sat still!

OMNI-Potent
04-25-2008, 03:16 PM
You guys should announce at least one car that you sponsor!

Gang, I bought their Black Trax unit and their rear brake lines for old Matchbox....what a difference on feel of my brakes (my rear lines were the original 84s) and the traction is back, no more smoking of the rt frt while the left side sat still!

Hey Angelo,

We are a bashful bunch!:eyebrows: We are just as happy to sit in the background and quietly serve the community with good products, reliable customer service and reasonable prices. We also prefer word of mouth advertising as everyone's opinion means a lot to us and the community.

We are very happy (and honored) to sponsor Matchbox! Once we have the decals made for you, we will be really happy! :thumb:

We are launching two new products this weekend! In addition, we are going to have a few new products for SDAC.

Andy - thanks for your feedback. You should have some additional stability as well.

badandy
04-25-2008, 04:30 PM
Andy - thanks for your feedback. You should have some additional stability as well.

Oh I'm sure:thumb: hadn't really pushed it yet.

I also wanted to add that these are very easy to install guys. I'll admit I did use Reeves lift and air tools...but I was done with both plates in about 30 minutes...so my guess would be double that without a lift and hand tools.

Cheap, not very time consuming, straight forward, better looks, better handling.

If I had two more hands I'd give them spacers 4 thumbs up!

OMNI-Potent
05-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Hey everyone,

Just a quick reminder....we are taking names for the drawing until May 31st. That gives you a week!

See you at SDAC!

OMNI-Potent
06-17-2008, 09:20 AM
Thanks to everyone who entered the contest.

We will be drawing the four winning names around 2 pm at the OMNI-Potent Tent at the SDAC car show on 6/22/08.