PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: WTB - Daytona Turbo Z or Laser XE Turbo

TurboZJockey
03-01-2008, 10:49 PM
I am looking for a 'garaged' 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z in MINT condition already restored, OR a 1985 / 1986 Chrysler Laser XE Turbo in MINT condition or restored condition.

I have previously restored 2 '86 Turbo Z cars to show condition and right now don't have the time or place available to do the restoration. Here is a link to one of my restorations on cardomain; http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2470856Car I'm looking for must be close to this kind of quality to be considered. Condition is more important than color preference.

If you have a Real Nice 1st Gen G-Body MOPAR or know someone who has a one of these Turbo Z cars or Laser XE Turbo cars in "show" car condition for sale or are contemplating selling it, then please contact me. I can travel to pickup.

DC Turismo
03-02-2008, 12:15 AM
That car in your link is amazing!!!

turbokid
03-02-2008, 03:00 AM
+1 for that. You shoulda hit me up a couple months ago. I have a laser XT with 60,000 original miles and minor body damage but shes going back together and I have decided to keep her. GOOD luck on your gbody search

Xtrempickup
03-02-2008, 10:11 AM
theyre is a restored one in Long island NY on autotrader that is low mile and in excellent shape. 86 Xt car, sorta just have to look on autotrader and in chrysler models other as they dont have a listing for laser on it

TurboZJockey
03-02-2008, 11:07 AM
theyre is a restored one in Long island NY on autotrader that is low mile and in excellent shape. 86 Xt car, sorta just have to look on autotrader and in chrysler models other as they dont have a listing for laser on it

I've been keeping an eye out on autotrader but here at turbo-mopar.com is where the PASSION is...

I have been on turbododge.com for years and have recently joined here. In the past couple of days I have traveled across country in one of my Turbo Z cars and relocated to Salt Lake City, Utah to start a new job. The Gen 1 G-Body cars have been my passion as you can see from my link above. I know there are more than just me here on turbo-mopar who share the same passion and precision as this why I had made the switch to turbo-mopar.com.

Everyone keep an eye and ear out for a what I am looking for...

TurboZJockey
04-03-2008, 10:24 PM
ttt...

TurboZJockey
04-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Would prefer a NON T-Top CS Turbo Z, if possible.

glhturbo1985
04-23-2008, 09:06 AM
Mine is no where near the condition your restored cars are in. They are very nice though. Mine isn't for sale either... but just wanted to make a friend.

I have an 84 TurboZ, Garnett Red/Silver, swiss cheese wheels, sunroof, black leather int. 413 automatic.

I wouldn't have gotten it had it not been for Billy and Pat Lofink... if anyone can spot a TM car it would have to be these two guys.
They eat, drink, sleep, dream and crap these vehicles.