PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Neon OBX

Cliff Ramsdell
02-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Hi all,
Title says it all. Anyone have an OBX they bought and now not using? Drop me an email at Mopartek@aol.com with price and shipping to Enfield, CT. 06082

BIG PSI
02-26-2006, 12:16 PM
Cliff, I bought one on E-Bay for $415.00 plus shipping, but I have yet to find one for sale any other place. Mine was bought out of Calif.

Chuck

2.216VTurbo
02-26-2006, 02:09 PM
I think that SF Bay area tuner sells a bunch of them for Eclipses. They're called Spark-Tec Motorsports, or at least that'e where mine came from and I have seen other OBX ebay auctions by them.

looneytuner
02-26-2006, 03:29 PM
I don't think this is gonna work. I want three of your atx's and you want my obx that's going in one. ;) Anyway here's the link to Spartek
http://stores.ebay.com/Sparktec-Motorsports
$415+25 shipping Might get a discount if you can find them outside of ebay and buy several direct.:)
Post what you think of the rattle when you shake it. If it should be torn down and preload set. I'm not doing anything till I find out about this.:nod:
Please pm me about the cost of nan torque converter for 300 hp or whatever you are using currently. I might be able to trade a nib 4,500 stall from Lambros.