PDA

View Full Version : Another big thank you....

87glhs232
02-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Two weeks ago I placed a 3k plus order with Chris. Once again he agreed to take time out of his Sunday to let me come by and pick up my order. I figured there would be a few things he might not have. I was right.....but it was completely my fault. The only things I didn't get were because I had neglected to send in my cores (turbo and oil pan). EVERYTHING else was ready, from the Wiesco's and cast header right down to the complete set of Mopar sensors and gaskets. Thank you Chris, once again it's been a pleasure doing business with you.

And not only that, but he gave me the inside track on some local special places to visit ;) :D

Chris W
02-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Two weeks ago I placed a 3k plus order with Chris. Once again he agreed to take time out of his Sunday to let me come by and pick up my order. I figured there would be a few things he might not have. I was right.....but it was completely my fault. The only things I didn't get were because I had neglected to send in my cores (turbo and oil pan). EVERYTHING else was ready, from the Wiesco's and cast header right down to the complete set of Mopar sensors and gaskets. Thank you Chris, once again it's been a pleasure doing business with you.

And not only that, but he gave me the inside track on some local special places to visit ;) :D

Always a pleasure doing business with you too Josh. :thumb: Yes! Lots of new things going on around here. We'll be posting soon:eyebrows:

Hopefully next time you will benefit from those great places we told you about.

Later,

Chris-TU