PDA

View Full Version : 90 Plymouth Voyager LE

Dave_J
02-26-2006, 12:13 AM
This is in fairly good shape. Gun metal grey. It runs and drives. The 3.0 has a blown headgasket. I bought it for the A604 OD trans. Everything else can go before it goes to the big junk pile in the sky in about 1 month. All electrical items work, PDL, PW front and rear, CC, 8 way PDS, dual P Mirrors,. Grill is ok, headlights are fogged some. Rear bumper, rear hatch, side slider, roof rack and all glass are ok. Missing the two rear bench seats and stereo. I can ship items but local pickup is preferred. Located in Auburn WA. Email me at Barracuda1965@juno.com . Thanks, DaveJ

TheGinMill
03-01-2006, 03:45 PM
I could use the drivers side mirror, headlight doors, maybe the motor from the dr and pass doors, now that its a heavy box, the seat motor too. Although, seat motor really not needed, it would depend on weight/shiping.

What would you do all that stuff for shipped to 01701?

Email, PM, whatevers easy for ya.

Thx,
Matt

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people never go crazy, what truly miserable lives they must lead.

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

1990 T3/T4 57 trim Steve Menegon prepped G head +2mm valves
Turbo A568 minivan. TU cal, +40s, F350 FMIC The EGOKLR (http://photobucket.com/albums/v177/TheGinMill/Van%20stuff/)
Best ET 14.27 16PSI
Best MPH 99.69 16PSI

Chikan
03-03-2006, 06:54 PM
How much for the engine? My 3.0 is old & tired, and the bottom end's about to go... :) How far is Auburn from Longview? :D