PDA

View Full Version : Wheels / Tires: CS shelby lancer medallions

Xtrempickup
02-22-2008, 09:43 PM
anybody got used or new shelby lancer medallions? looking for 3, will take any number. no i wont buy from Arizona parts, he calls our parts crap when you call in an order

SpiritedShelbys
02-23-2008, 01:58 AM
I'm not trying to hijack your thread but if you wind up having to buy a complete set of 4.. I'd be interested in buying one so u can make some of your $$ back. As long as you are referring to the small wheel cap medallions. I need one myself. Sucker flung off or was stolen at some point. Good luck to you man! --Shaun

butchsuppe
02-23-2008, 02:04 AM
I have 1 ( whl ) + a faded Shelby Lancer Mobil 1 tag. $10.

Xtrempickup
02-23-2008, 07:27 AM
not buying them unless somebody here has them or unless they show up on ebay, I do have the center hub piece for sale if anybody needs one. i have 4 nos hubs and 1 medallion.

xdig
02-24-2008, 09:39 PM
not buying them unless somebody here has them or unless they show up on ebay, I do have the center hub piece for sale if anybody needs one. i have 4 nos hubs and 1 medallion.

I need a center hub piece if you have a spare that you are willing to part with. One of mine has half of the tabs broken off of it. How much shipped to 84118? You can e-mail me at coachdmberg@yahoo.com. Thanks, David

Xtrempickup
02-24-2008, 10:32 PM
1 of mine is missing i think 2 tabs, it holds tight and i have 2 others, one missing all tabs and one missing 3 tabs. i was thinking of making something to hold to on, i was told just use black silcone and they stay put

Rod Enis
02-28-2008, 01:44 PM
anybody got used or new shelby lancer medallions? looking for 3, will take any number. no i wont buy from Arizona parts, he calls our parts crap when you call in an order

I think I have what your looking for. Let me check the garage of hell.:D
I'll get back to you...Rod

Xtrempickup
02-28-2008, 04:41 PM
thanks ROd , let me know, its the center with the CS shelby on it. it is round and metal and shaped like a medallion, maybe at the most its about 2 in round and black and blue lettering

Rod Enis
02-29-2008, 09:33 AM
thanks ROd , let me know, its the center with the CS shelby on it. it is round and metal and shaped like a medallion, maybe at the most its about 2 in round and black and blue lettering

I have them:nod:, just gotta find them in the great little garage of everything:D. Was holding on to them for the SLancer/LShelby that'll never happed:banghead:.

So they can go, I believe I have (3) total. When I located I'll let you know and send pics.

Rod

Xtrempickup
02-29-2008, 06:10 PM
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! dont forget about me Rod, i have money, no problem with that for buying them from you. thanks

omniac
05-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Old thread - my apologies. But I have new reproduction CS medallions available. 1.75" in diameter and available in 3 colors (1) blue color CS logo, (2) red and (3) black.

My choice of blue was limited and so is not a 100% match to the OEM ones if sitting side by side.

I am in the process of also fabricating a new plastic OEM oil cap, having it bored out and recessed to accept the reproduction medallion. That is still weeks away from final production.

I cannot post any pictures to the site, so if you want more information and pictures, send me a pm.

I should add the following: Medallions are stamped from brass. Color filled with cloisonne (melted glass). Then went through a stoning process to make them smooth. Plated in a nickel/silver finish. Then they were polished.

Check out the other site under Parts for Sale for pics and pricing......